“Great food, excellent service its busy for a reason”
Review of The Survey Company

The Survey Company
Ranked #85 of 4,934 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A great new venue only open a few weeks. great service, Cooks in the centre surrounded by glass like entertainment. Excellent food.
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Ok so we turned up ontime party of 6 and they had a table by the door (it was a cold windy night). I explained to the manager i wished a different table and in two minutes he moved tables around and changed the position. Great start. Next we ordered, (we dont skimp) the champagne was cold, anchovies delicious and most starters A grade. 3/4 of the way through the next expensive bottle of champagne another patron kicked the wine bucket over. It was replaced full at no cost.... Again excellent service. Food was good to excellent, with my friends wife saying the spatchcock was the best she had ever had. We were out intime for a show happy, feed and a bit tipsy in 1.5 hours. Ill be back with more friends.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Tucked away in Burnett Lane is a real find - Survey Co restaurant. Converted industrial space makes for an interesting ambience. Embracing the new dining dynamic of share plates allows you to experience a wider range of really innovative dishes. A good wine list and very helpful staff made for a very enjoyable lunch.
Go and find it - you won't be disappointed

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I must confess it was excellent quality food. But it was expensive. The waiter was a bit too toff and we had to ask him to speak up. We shared a roast duck meal (~$80). Decor was original but when its busy I'm sure it would be quite noisy. I will return to see if the consistency is maintained. Overall I do recommend it ...

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have been here a few times now and this place has become our new favorite. Everything from the food to the service is excellent. Last time we were there, we had the whole duck of the day. This was probably one of the best duck dishes we have ever eaten.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Visiting Brisbane from Europe, I found this small restaurant very interesting. The décor can best be described as "derelict chic", with its industrial style inside what looks like a derelict building! The food was very original and tasty. Good fresh ingredients made to produce some distinctive dishes. I had a duck with pasta dish that was very good, although the duck was somewhat over-cooked. The vegetables were interesting too. The wine selection was limited, and too average for Australia - where some stunning inexpensive wines can be found. Service was pleasant and adequate,