“Excellent open water diving course.”
Review of Pure Dive

Pure Dive
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba diving experiences in Brisbane, Gold Coast & further afield. We offer PADI courses from Scuba Diver and Open Water through to Professional, sidemount diving, and technical diving, and everything in between. There's some fantastic diving around Brisbane, Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast, and we run regular trips, including night dives, boat dives & shore dives, all with knowledgeable instructors & divemasters. You'll find something for everyone from the beginner to seasoned professional. We stock a range of dive gear, and you'll find our prices are hard to beat.
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I did my Open Water diving course with Pure Dive, the instructor is very friendly and the assistant is very helpful. Learn all the knowledge from Martin and he knows a lot about diving.

And I will return to do the Advance Course with them very shortly.

6  Thank Derek219

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Very happy with all aspects, cheap, quick and pretty straightforward with a knowledgable instructor.

5  Thank jakubtez
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Great value, a few mates and myself completed our course a few weeks back. The major draw cards are that the training was done in small groups, we had 4 people in total and it was a memorable weekend. Extreamly knowledgable instructor whom explained everything well and conducted the course extreamly professionally while still making the course alot of fun.

5  Thank Jason W
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I did my PADI Open Water course with Pure Dive and I loved it - had a great time and went on one of their Scuba diving trips to the HMAS Brisbane and loved that also. Surprisingly good price too. Would recommend to anyone looking to learn to dive in Brisbane, Gold Coast, etc. Fun, friendly and great fun! I'll be back for sure.

Thanks again

5  Thank BenD D
See more reviews
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I did my Open Water Cert with Pure Dive in May and had a fantastic time. I learnt so much and felt very confident when I got back in the water in Mexico in July for the first time after my course. I had all the other divers looking on to how I set up the tank. Martin is a fantastic instructor and always made everyone feel very welcome. I live in Adelaide so I only get a chance to dive with Pure Dive when I'm visiting Brisbane. But I will be sure to dive with them again soon. Thanks again.

5  Thank Kelziebel