“Comfortable and quiet”

Mt Ommaney Hotel Apartments
Ranked #113 of 170 Hotels in Brisbane
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 5 nights on business, found the room to be spacious and clean, probably a little outdated and nearing that stage were it requires a makeover but otherwise satisfied with the cleanliness of the room and bed was comfortable, as I was working nights also found the room to be fairly quiet considering its close proximity to the motorway. Close to shops also which was a big plus, would definitely stay again when next in Brisbane.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Peter T

Reviewed October 20, 2013

So simple and straightforward. All inclusive packages. Our day went seamlessly because Charmaine took care of all of the difficult parts for us. Nothing was ever too much to ask for and the service provided was absolutely 5 star. Cannot speak more highly of Charmaine, John and their whole team for going absolutely above and beyond to accommodate for not only my husband and I but our guests too!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

We had our wedding here and it was perfect!!! The food was immaculate and check in with Katherine was a breeze, such friendly and helpful staff. Big thanks to Charmaine who made all our dreams into reality

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed September 15, 2013

This is one of the places the company I work for, books for us when in Brisbane, and it’s because of the location - very close to the office.

When I got there, I was welcomed by a courteous front desk employee that even called me by my name before I could even say who I was - maybe i was the only person checking in that evening.... And it was downhill from then onwards.

Room was very basic, cold and super dusty. I tried to switch on the AC on heat but it was blowing only cold air - so i managed to get a cold in less than 24 hrs from my arrival.
I am also allergic and for 3 days that I stayed there I really struggled with the dust in the room – it was everywhere!!!!!!!!!!

Pros: Good service at the front desk, breakfast place. Good location easy to access. Free WIFI and parking.

Cons: Not clean, room service until 10pm only, no safety box to deposit belongings.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank AliO_11
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We went to Mt Ommaney for an in house wedding, stayed 3 nights.

Check in was great and staff sorted out our booking to match wedding pricing. On Friday nights the little bar had a singer/entertainment and he was terrific. We had a 9 person dinner and the staff handled it well. They organised the wedding on grounds and looked after the 60 odd guests very well, the meal etc that was served was good.

The room we had was large and the only complaint was no fan in the shower so every thing in the bathroom ended up wet. There is some road traffic noise with a freeway on one side and a main road on the other, but it was not too bad.

Close to Brisbane and the main roads into and out off town. Large Mt Ommaney shopping centre across the road.

The only disappointing thing was that the bar and rest. are not open on Sat or Sun nights but you can get room service? I would rather the rest. be open on weekends.

Would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My son and his beautiful bride had their wedding and reception here. I was truely amazed but the professional service provided by this hotel's management and staff. It was superb. The meals were five star, the setting the same and the staff at the reception, so attentive and nothing was a problem.....great service that is hard to find. Recommend this to anyone thinking of tying the not.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I recently stayed here with my family while attending a wedding. The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful, nothing was too much to ask of them. We'd hired a portacot and stroller for our baby, and the staff were quite happy for us to have the equipment delivered to the hotel before we arrived, and they even took the stuff to our room for us. We'll definitely be back again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brisbane
Springfield Lakes Hotel
Oxley Motor Inn
Oxley Motor Inn
#152 of 170 in Brisbane
Darra Motel & Conference Centre

Been to Mt Ommaney Hotel Apartments? Share your experiences!