“Nice little place for breaky on a Sunday”
Review of Cafe Urbano - CLOSED

Cafe Urbano
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Brisbane, Australia
“Nice little place for breaky on a Sunday”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Had breakfast at this cafe this morning. Nice quiet place with eay off street parking. Coffee was good. The eggs benedict with salmon was nice. Only complaint was the food was luke warm. It was a cold morning and I needed something to warm me up! I would give this place another go. I am giving it 4 stars for encouragement.

• Visited May 2012

Brisbane, Australia
“Great selection of food. Well hidden secret!”
Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

Great variety of food options- possibly too many but our food was delicious
Breakfast offerings - lamb shank pie with a suprise soft baked egg under the pastry- yum and my hubby had savoury mince sweet potato mash and poached eggs. Eggs cooked well and good mince with a nice bit of spice.
Washed down with two large flat whites.
We thought priicng was ok for the quality
Overall a good find in an unlikely part of a quiet suburb.
It would be good if there was a rating for good- between average and very good otherwise its difficult to rate a 5 star restaurant and a good quality cafe in the same manner.

Brisbane
“Good Food Good Service Prices A little High”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

We had a lovely lunch here & found the food good although two of us found our Scallop Salad very nice but a sad too expensive for want we got
Dessert was just average as I thought the chocolate brownie was more like a cake
My daughter has had breakfast here & had a great experience that is the reason we went for lunch Lucky we had dining vouches to make it a reasonable lunch deal I might go back to give it a second chance maybe for dinner or breakfast

• Visited March 2012