“Condom wrapper on the floor!”
Review of Miracle Touch - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Miracle Touch
Reviewed June 15, 2014

For my best friends birthday I decided to surprise her with a massage. When we got to this place it was in a dodgy hair dresser and it smelt really bad
but that's not all, THERE WAS AN OPENED CONDOM WRAPPER ON THE GROUND
the massage institution is run by a couple, so we assume that they decided to go for a quicky before their clients arrived
absolutely unprofessional and a waste of money
I do not suggest anyone goes their, and if you are reading this review now after purchasing a massage don't bother going in with an open mind like we did
I will be making a formal complaint

4  Thank April W

Reviewed March 29, 2014

My husband bought me a gift voucher during Christmas. Looking forward to the pampering session as a new mother. Booked in for a session which is after the expiry date, and was happy to pay the $20. At 4.30am on the day of booking, I received an email saying booking has been cancalled. Called the mobile number and spoke to Frank - very very rude. He did not provide any customer service, and was not interested at all. Frank said will speak to his manager Simon and email me back. No answer since 8 March. Very very disappointed.
My advice: if you are considering visiting - do not even go near. After talking to Frank, I really have no confidence in him nor his staff.

2  Thank E_nzH2014
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I purchased a massage voucher and managed to book a time slot. I took the day off work and despite noting all of the negative feedback this place has I thought I would keep an open mind.

Big mistake it was terrible! Staff were rude. They rushed everything and made me feel like my being there was an inconvenience. I was made to feel uncomfortable during the whole treatment.

6  Thank Ces8_13
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I purchased a 2 hour pamper package online via the Groupon website and have tried to contact the owner Marcia for the past 5 weeks to redeem my purchase. However, with 5 emails, numerous calls to the mobile, trying to book online through their selfbook system (which I might add didn't contain enough calendar data to actually complete the booking) and yet still no response, I decided to contact Groupon to lodge a complaint and get a refund.
I am extremely disappointed with the service :-(

8  Thank thebudgie
See more reviews
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I received a voucher as a gift. After months of trying online, and unreturned emails and unreturned phone calls. I finally had an appointment. Turned up at Sacred Body Studio, Albert Street and no one there. Went to Miracle Touch, Mary Street and despite confirmation in my hand confirming appointment details was told my appoint had been 2 days previously and they could not give me an appointment. Verdict - Incompetent at best. Miriam was rude and arrogant. They need to be investigated. I suggest everyone who has a voucher lodge a complaint with with Fair Trading, those of you who are considering going there - save your money and go to a reputable place.

11  Thank Wendy H