“Fabulous exprience”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Miracle Touch
Reviewed January 17, 2013

My husband bought me a voucher for sacred body and I used it on Monday 14th Jan 2013. Whilst reading all these comments I was worried but after being there I feel totally different. It was absolutely fabulous my therapist Ally was amazing the whole experience was fabulous even the lady before me was thrilled. I will be coming again. The only thing is they need to be more accesable they are a bit hard to contact. Apart from that they are fabulous.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I had a 2hr massage I bought online cheap (no wonder) and I am telling ppl to NOT bother spending their money on this.
It was a Saturday afternoon that my appointment was booked in for. My therapist introduced herself and she was absolutely lovely. She was well presented and very competant of her role as a Masseuse. She was not my problem.

No airconditioning. In a city location/building?????? Its BRISBANE! its 34degrees outside!!
Did they not pay their electricity bill?
The towels felt damp and oily, and all the poor girl could do was apologise several times for the condition of them.
The face mask was some non descriptive wet, foul smelling, drippy goo that was applied with DISHWASHING SPONGES cut up I assume.
The massage was great! however I was less than relaxed in this kind of atmosphere. This Marcia (boss) person has a lot to answer for in getting these poor girls to work in these kind of conditions to begin with, let alone embarassing them with having to use the useless tools she gives them to complete their work.

Don't go to Sacred Body, you would be better off spending the $70+ on a good massager from Harvey Norman. At least you know its clean!

Sarah H.

3  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed December 15, 2012

This was my refund request to Scoopon immediately after my treatment at Miracle Touch: "I would like to request a refund as I am very unsatisfied with the service my boyfriend and I were provided with this scoopon deal. I purchased two scoopon vouchers ($59 each) and used them both on Saturday 10 March with my boyfriend on two 3pm appointments. Firstly, we were only allocated one therapist between the two of us, even though I had purchased two separate scoopon vouchers. We had arrived 10 minutes early but we did not start until 25 minutes later because we had to wait for the room and therapist to be ready. Nevertheless, the treatment finished right on 4:30pm as there were people after us. The advertisement included a full body massage, however this did not include the front neck/shoulder/chest area. For the facial, I received an exfoliation but my boyfriend didn't. There was no moisturiser applied after the facial as the therapist was in a rush to finish and the mask applied smelt more like soy sauce than honey/tea tree. The lavender scrub promised was only applied to the back of the body. There was no linen body wrap as such. The same towel was used to wipe my feet, body and face, and also the same towel was also then used on my boyfriend, which is completely unhygienic and unacceptable. When the towel was then used to wipe my body again, it smelt weird and the water had become quite cold. The music playing was too loud and inappropriate, making it utterly impossible to relax as promised. The massage technique by the therapist was actually very good but because she was needing to attend to two customers at the same time, the whole experience was just rushed and not satisfying at all. I regularly have treatments and have bought a few from Scoopon, but this must be the worst experience I have ever had. I do not wish to return to the provider so could I please receive a refund or a credit to another Scoopon deal instead?" I received a full refund from Scoopon.

This was my refund request to Scoopon immediately after my treatment at Sacred Body: "I purchased 2 scoopons, and chose the 2 hour pamper package worth $79 each as opposed to the 1.5hr pamper package worth $59 each. When I booked my appointment via email on 3 October, I had specified that I wanted the 30min spa manicure & pedicure, and that my partner would like the footscrub and mint herb soak. However, today, neither of us got the extra 30min treatment. We were advised that they do not have any chemicals on site, and that the manicure & pedicure option was a mistake and so therefore would not be available. Also, there is no option for a foot soak. Given that they were 30 minutes behind schedule already, it was not possible to add any other treatment to the day. The lady offered to provide a body scrub as an alternative but would have to be done on another day as she needed to start on her next client. The salon had also moved locations from 65 Mary Street to 138 Albert Street, yet we were only notified at 11:59am, 1 minute before our scheduled appointment start time. We also didn't receive the $35 voucher specified in the Scoopon deal advertised. I believe these were the same people as the Miracle Touch Oz ones I went to in Albion before on another Scoopon deal. I was already unsatisfied with their service last time, and had I known it was the same people but just a different business name, I would not have bought this deal. The only reason why I bought the extra 30 minutes was because I needed a manicure and pedicure. The service providers advised they do not provide that at all and are unable to complete the service they agreed to. I understand that services are subject to availability but they advertised a service that they did not have the ability or expertise to provide. This was misleading and deceptive conduct and as a result I paid an extra $20 x 2 that I shouldn't have. Given the difficulty in securing this booking as it was as they do not have any weekends available, the whole experience has just been really stressful and I would rather just receive a refund for the missing treatments instead of returning to the place. Thank you." I eventually received a refund of $40 from Scoopon.

5  Thank Laurita C
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My friend and I were a bit worried about what to expect heading in to our session today after reading so many negative reviews. I had already tried to get a refund from scoupon but they declined. I then emailed miracle touch expressing my concerns to which they responded that I would have a wonderful experience if I "come with an open mind". We went in still expecting the worst. While the site is not anything fancy, the experience was pretty good and enjoyable. The room was clean and cosy. The faux flowers on the massage tables was a nice touch. Both therapists were friendly yet professional. The mud was not smelly and every product used smelt pleasant and was removed with warm wet towels. We left feeling pretty relaxed and happy. All in all, for the price that I paid on scoupon the experience was definitely worth it. I hope that they give every client at least the same standard we got today.

3  Thank Happii_lin
See more reviews
Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

An hour before my appointment I was reading those reviews and thought I should had just head home but then I decided give it a go. And that was the right decision. They moved to Albert st and the place looks good and relaxing (not sure what was it like when they were at Mary st) and then few staffs greeted me they are very friendly. Then the massage was good and professional, I did not need to chat and only need to relax. I guess they might have change the management or maybe the owner decided to have a new start but it was my first time been there and it was a good experience quite different with other reviews. The weird smell facial scrub was only few second and turns out my skin is so smooth so it wasn't that bad. Overall good value!

2  Thank LittleButter