“Great place to stay in a great location” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Toowong Inn & Suites

Toowong Inn & Suites
Ranked #82 of 162 Hotels in Brisbane
Emerald,Qld
“Great place to stay in a great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

My family of 5 - 2 grown ups, 3 teenagers stayed in the Executive suite and could not have been more comfortable. Just a short drive from the city and an easy drive everywhere else, the location is exceptional especially if you have a 4 wheel drive which can be hard to park in the city. Milton Road is not far and Coronation Drive is just around the corner making access to anywhere very easy. There were numerous places to eat and Woolworths is just around the corner. The room itself was very spacious and had just been newly renovated. It can be a little noisy but nothing that was too bothersome. I normally stay in the city centre but would definately stay here instead as it is more spacious and has free parking. Indooroopilly shopping centre is a short drive down the road and Toowong Village shopping centre is just a walk across the road. There are also buses, trains and the ferry a short distance away. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone with a family who has to stay in Brisbane. Room rates are much better than in the city heart as well.

Room Tip: The Executive Suite has a Queen bed downstairs and 4 single beds in the loft upstairs. It was excep...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank oraemmeth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Kuala Lumpur
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

A few months ago I stayed at Toowong Inn and Suites on a work trip. I recently received an email from them, in conjunction with BMag and Mariosarti, advising that if I stayed 2 or more nights in a business room, I would be entitled to a dinner for two, including a bottle of wine, to the value of $250. I recently needed to be in Brisbane again for work so thought I'd take advantage of the offer with a work colleague. We also dined with two others, who were not eligible for the offer.

On arrival at Toowong, Greg the Manager was most accommodating and advising me of all the food places to eat within walking distance of the Suites. My room was at the back of the complex with zero noise from outside or surrounding rooms.

On the two occasions I have stayed at Toowong Inn and Suites, I have enjoyed the time.

My work colleague had a child with her and mother was looking after the child while we both attending work, both of us having travelled from interstate.

My colleagues room was a two storey room with a heap of room for the three of them. The downstairs bathroom had a corner spa.

On one of the nights we decided to take the option of dining at Mariosarti, on which I have also conducted a review. All I can say is the accommodation was already great, but the offer of the meal included was a very welcome and unexpected bonus.

Would recommend Toowong Inn and Suites for a great place to stay for a business trip. I can't comment on the proximity to major attractions etc as I only went to and from my workplace. However, On a previous occasion I had dinner at the Regatta Hotel which is within walking distance from the accommodation.

Well done Greg, great service.

Room Tip: Choose a business room which is at the back of the complex.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Bernie R
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

We only stayed one night, very clean, quiet, very large room. Two minute walk from Toowong station and the Toowong shopping centre.
Some nice cafes in the area as well.
Got a lovely relaxed welcome from the owner on arrival.
Didn't crap on about rules etc made us very welcome.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank scottf62
Canberra, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Another last minute booking and Toowong Inns and Suites found room. Clean and comfortable, and close to shops this motel is a regular stay for me. I enjoy a nearby run along the Brisbane river before muesli, yogurt and coffee in the brekky room. Nothing is too difficult for the staff and the manager is always welcoming. If you want reliable service and a clean and comfortable place to stay then this is the hotel for you.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Greg R
Southport, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

We needed to be in Brisbane for 2 nights,friday/saturday 14/15 march.We selected TOOWONG iNN & SUITES as a perfect location for city wide movement,the CITY CAT being our preferred option.We were able to park our car for free in the TOOWONG INN & SUITES secure under building car park.
We chose the INDULGE TOGETHER package .For $169 for 2 per night for 2 nights (all up $338)it offered excellent accomodation & included lunch or dinner for two at MARIOSARTI restaurant nearby.
The MARIOSARTI meal was a real eye opener.We had full choice of the FIVE STAR menu,& a free bottle of fine wine..
Staff at both TOOWONG INN & SUITES,and MARIOSARTI WERE FIRST CLASS.
We highly recommend the INDULGE TOGETHER package at TOOWONG INN & SUITES as it is terrific VALUE FOR MONEY

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank terry d
rome
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

We were part of a large group with a few kids and the management was v helpful in sorting out the rooms to make it most affordable. We loved the pool which was a good size and safe. There were lots of outdoor tables and barbeque facilities. Might not be the most up-to-date place in Brisbane but who cares? It was excellent for our purposes. We were very grateful for the care from the management.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

Twenty four of us stayed for 3 nights and the manager was very helpful with sorting out rooms. Close to shops, train station and river. Pool was great for kids. It was good to have tea coffee in rooms and be able to make simple meals for the kids with a microwave and toaster. No complaints at all.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brisbane
Jephson Hotel
#44 of 162 in Brisbane
Toowong Villas
Toowong Villas
#73 of 162 in Brisbane

Been to Toowong Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!