Toowong Inn & Suites
Oaks Felix(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$127
$106
  • Fitness center
The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$125
$76
Hotels.com
$137
Hilton Brisbane(Brisbane)
$156
$151
  • Restaurant
Royal On The Park(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$115
$109
$104
  • Restaurant
Royal Albert Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$124
$79
$62
Trip.com
  • Pool
All reviewsshopping centreregatta hotelstayed hereself contained suiteslaundry sinksecure undercover parkingcontinental breakfastroom was cleansmall bathroomhappily stay here againlocation is idealgreat accommodationwithin easy walking distancepublic transportvery pleasant stayshort walkcar park
Reviewed August 11, 2011

The suites were really nice, with a kitchen, microwave, etc., so that one could essentially cook your own breakfast, etc. The suites were really spacious, but this may have been a function of the fact that I made the reservation for the wrong *month*, so I got the room they had. Then they had to move me to a regular room, that was much more like a standard hotel.

They were very accommodating - the fact that I made the reservation for the wrong month and they were completely full was resolved in seconds, by calling someone who hadn't shown up, and had also made their reservation for the wrong month!

I was on the second floor - my friend on the first floor complained about how the room smelled.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 13, 2011

and excellent location to Toowong Village/train station and University of Queensland in St Lucia.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 3, 2010

I have travelled Queensland through my work in the the transport industry for 10 years stayed at numerous motels. This by far is the best and friendliest motel that I have stayed at. The staff are friendly and the room's are clean and the motel is in a great location. Toowoong inn is constantly trying to improve the services and upgrade the property. The biggest thing that I have found with myself is the make it feel like home, help you out when you need direction's our somewhere to eat, or even invite you to dinner out the back, this is not only with myself but for everybody, people from overseas to all of australia and even the locals the staff at toowoong inn are exeptional and make your feel like you stayed there for years even if you are staying for one night.

Best motel ever, will not stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2010

Our son suggested we stay at the Toowong Inn and Suites during our visit to Brisbane to attend his wedding. We stayed a total of 14 days at the Inn. It was in a perfect location. The hotel is behind the local shopping center which has a grocery store, a Australia Post,and a small food court. There is also a train station there, making it very convenient to get around. There is also a city ferry stop just a few blocks away. Since the hotel is on the backside of the center, it was very quiet. You would hardly know that the center was just across the street. Our room was spacious, clean and had a kitchenette. The staff were friendly, very helpful and knowledgeable about the surrounding area. Internet is available for a nominal fee.
We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gloribee123
Reviewed October 12, 2009

I stayed here with my husband & kids. room was excellent, & spacious too.
the management were so considerate to attend our requests. close to the university of Queensland, st Lucia & just a short walk to the mall & all public transports. Thank you :)

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business