I've just spent 3 days at the Quest Bridgewater and it was excellent. The 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment was huge, and very well appointed. Great views of the Story Bridge and river, and a couple of great little restaurants and cafes just around the corner. The traffic noise from the bridge wouldn't suit those wanting total silence but I didn't find it overpowering or intrusive. Also just around the corner is a City Bikehire station, and it is only a 10-15 flat cycle to Southbank. The Dockside ferry jetty is also a short walk away, and as our stay was for an AFL game at the GABBA it was a pleasant 40 min walk down to the ground. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Brisbane.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment style accommodation close to the Brisbane CBD ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bridgewater Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Bridgewater Brisbane
- Quest Bridgewater Hotel Brisbane