This Hotel is Middle of the road. Its quite good in some areas and not so good in others. Other Reviews on Trip Advisor overall are quite accurate. Especially the descriptions of the extremely tight hopeless carpark.....heed their warnings.
- Comfortable Beds
- Courteous Staff
- Good Selection of Austar Channels
THE NOT SO GOOD
- The carpark is disgraceful. VERY Tight. You need to be very highly skilled to navigate anything bigger than a Corolla without scraping anything. This carpark is so bad that it alone would deter me from recommending this place to some others. Especailly when they are charging you $30 a night per car Added to its poor design, the fact that the lowest level P2 has several of the easier to access spots unavailable due to the fact that they are full of rubble, building waste, Rubbish and old wheel barrow. Seeing this sort of thing upon arrival does not make the best of 1st impressions. Someone should really clean that stuff up....but then again a Ute, let alone a garbage truck would never get down there....
- The AC is very noisy.
- The elevators are noisy and rooms right next to them have a constant hum coming through the walls.
- In a room that sleeps 4 there is tea making facilities for 2 only. 2 Cups. 2 Teaspoons. Bothing else in the way of saucers, plates cutlery etc
Overall I would say this Hotel is acceptable but not great. There is better Value for money around Brisbane
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Urban Brisbane. More than a hotel…Enjoy an accommodation experience with a difference. Hotel Urban Brisbane offers more than your typical hotel with more comfort, more indulgence and more inspiration. Situated close to Brisbane’s city centre, Hotel Urban Brisbane is an impressive, architecturally designed space, which features stunning views across the city skyline. A contemporary combination of modern comfort and designer chic, Hotel Urban Brisbane’s focus is on helping you kick-back and unwind in style. With ultra-comfy rooms and special perks, you’ll adore chilling-out in a striking space that will awaken your senses and leave you feeling rejuvenated.Whether you are staying with us for business or for leisure you’ll just love our rooms, designed with your comfort in mind. You’ll find numerous creature comforts including a cordless phone, comfy Slow Down Slippers, Tie Me Up Tightly Bathrobes and our fabulous Urban Snorer (the comfiest bed ever!). Plus, all our rooms have access to fresh air with their own private patio or walk-out balcony – perfect for appreciating the stunning Brisbane city skyline.Hotel Urban Brisbane will also tempt you with an awesome eatery. The Gazebo Bar & Restaurant experience is one for the foodies, offering a fusion of inner-city sophistication and innovative modern dishes. If staying in is your thing, try our lighter "In Room Dining" menu – sure to get the taste buds going! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Urban Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Urban Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Urban Hotel