“Great value for 2 adults and 2 young children”
Review of The Sebel Brisbane

The Sebel Brisbane
Ranked #28 of 157 Hotels in Brisbane
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
  • Polish first
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I stayed for business but I am now booking a family holiday. Clean, well appointed one bedroom apartments with great little kitchenette. Fantastic location in the heart of Brisbane with the Mall right outside. Lots of restaurants very close. Good sized room with Queen bed. Own balcony looking over the city.

Friendly staff Coffee with brekkie good quality.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Tom B, General Manager at The Sebel Brisbane, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Dear DivingNa

We really appreciate your review and it is great to hear that your favourite Brisbane business hotel has now become a family holiday destination for you. We hope to see you again very soon.

Geelong
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stayed in a one bedroom suite for 2 nights. It was a well-equipped apartment with a balcony and view. My wife & I have previously stayed there and were pleased to return. The location of the Sebel Suites is brilliant.....so close to the mall, and great restaurants all around.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Tom B, General Manager at The Sebel Brisbane, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Dear pioneer123Geelong,

It's great to hear that you had an enjoyable couple of nights with us and we thank you for returning. Brisbane is a lot warmer than Geelong at this time of year, so we suggest you come and visit us again soon!

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Oh my where do I start...... Location was great easy to find and lots of parking, Reception: all that where rostered on that day were very professional, warm, welcoming, and truly faultless, I was asked what was the nature of our stay and I said it was for my birthday (girls night out) and I wish I had got the girls name that served us as she was very accomodating and offered a complimentry bottle of sparkling wine for the occassion and wished me happy birthday to which the other staff members also wished me happy birthday. (we have stayed in a few hotels in Brisbane City and this was far best/beyond every other greeting) We then went up to our room, wow it was fantasic and everything was what I wanted in the rooms the beds where so comfy and the robes were a great addition to the ambiance to relax before heading out on the town for a great night out. Our departure was not one we wanted to do as your hotel went way above our expectations and with all of us being Mothers and having to go home to our children/families we wanted to stay longer. Staff on departure where just as friendly as they were when we checked in they asked all the right questions and hoped we had an enjoyable stay. Our next adventure will prob be in August for another girls night out so we will def be staying with your hotel again. Thank you for making my night unforgettable and I will definately be recommending your hotel to others. Regards Malinda Fraser (room 1102 & 1103) Sat 15/6/13. All of the above is truly from the heart and ment every word. Please pass on a big thank you to all your Reception staff for a job well done....

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Malinda

Wow! I don't wish to add too much commentary to your remarks, because I think you've said it all and your experience at our hotel is absolutely what we are striving for in service delivery. Our team will be so happy to read your feedback when we share it with them, as we naturally will. Once again, many happy returns and we hope to see you again very soon.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Generally happy but expect more out of price paid. For the price you expect better quality toiletries and kleenex...not the case here. I had to buy my own .Had to ask for supplies...hotel staff were nice...gave my visitor free parking. Good place if u can afford it.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Jetsetter6430
Tom B, General Manager at The Sebel Brisbane, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear Lovetravcl,

Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear you liked our hotel in general and that the service and parking allowance were well-received. We apologise if the toiletries fell short of your expectations. We are currently looking at a new range, which we are sure you will be pleased with. Once again, we appreciate you sharing these thoughts about your experience.