Stamford Plaza Brisbane
The Sebel Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$124
$99
The Sebel
$117
$70
$65
  • Restaurant
Oaks Charlotte Towers(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$123
Mantra on Queen(Brisbane)
$128
$113
  • Restaurant
Watermark Hotel Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$117
$77
Emporium Hotel(Brisbane)
$137
$133
Orbitz.com
$80
3,215 results
All reviewspav barthe riverbotanical gardensstory bridgebuffet breakfasthigh teajunior suitevalet parkingwedding nightstar hotelbeautiful hotelroom servicelarge bathroomeagle street pierqueen street mallsouth bankkabuki
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Just spent 3 wonderful nights at this hotel. From check in to check out the staff could not have been more helpful and our room on the top floor was excellent. The views over the river and the location were wonderful.
We will be back.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Philippe K, General Manager at Stamford Plaza Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear Donna B,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am delighted you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the views and location, Brisbane was indeed buzzing over Easter weekend. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Brisbane.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I have stayed at the Stamford Plaza in Brisbane on several occasions and have never been disappointed. I stayed just recently again so I thought i would write a review - It has a wonderful ambience and the staff are all very friendly and helpful. It is very close to all the wonderful restaurants on the Eagle St pier only a couple of minutes walk and also only a couple of blocks walk to the main shopping mall! The room is spacious, comfortable and always spotlessly clean and wonderful views of either the Brisbane city or Brisbane river. This is one of my favourite hotels in Brisbane and I will be staying again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Philippe K, General Manager at Stamford Plaza Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Dear Karinajr007,

Firstly thank you for your return visit and for writing a review of your recent stay with us. I am pleased to read you enjoyed the hotel ambience and view from our rooms. They are indeed a great spot for relaxing and enjoying the river life. We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to Brisbane.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Me and my husband just came back from a work trip in Brisbane. We stayed for 4 nights at the Stamford Plaza and are extremely pleased with our stay. The failitie of the hotel are great - pool area is really beautiful, the service is wonderful and the location unbeatable - just by all the good restaurants by the river and one minute to the botanic gardents. We had a room on the 20th floor and the view was fantastic. The service in the room was spot on, food was really good. We had some small issues with the room but the staff was so wuick to fix the problems that we were not inconvenieced in the slightest. Sleep quality was great, we needed a good night sleep and we were offered it - the hotel was very quiet at night and the bed and pillows great. Spotless clean rooms, very well decorated and elegant communal areas. The only negative thing about the stay were the cocktails we ordered at the Pav Bar - they were very badly made and a total waste of $18. Overall our stay was great.

Room Tip: Lovely place to stay
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Milena_phs,

Thank you for your lovely review. I am delighted to read you had a wonderful stay and were able to enjoy the hotel facilities and attractions nearby. I am pleased to read your found the bed and pillows great as we certainly recognise this is important to our guests. I am disappointed to read the cocktails were poor and have passed on your comments to our Bar Manager for further follow up and training with his team Please accept my sincere apologies for this. Overall it appears you had a great stay and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Brisbane.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We absolutely love this hotel!
We initially stayed here for a family wedding but fell in love with its beauty & feel of relaxation. The staff are amazing and we recommend any one of the resturants within/around the hotel. High tea is always delicious too! We stay here as often as we can. 5stars

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Watsonchristine,

Thank you for your fantastic review. I am delighted to read you have fallen in love with the beauty of the hotel and you are able to have a relaxing getaway when you stay with us. I will be sharing your wonderful review with all staff and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I proposed to my girlfriend on the 12/4/14 in a wonderful superior room overlooking the story bridge.
The staff exceeded expectations by allowing a friend to leave our bags and take them up to the room before my girlfriend an I arrived. The staff were wonderful and very obliging with our anxious demands and I could not falter their professional and courteous manner.
The king bed was great (not 2 singles) and the place was clean, and a lovely French provincial style decor which took us back to Monte Carlo. Breakfast was amazing and loved the chef freshly make omelettes to order.
My now fiancé an I truly cherished our stay and it's a compliment to the Stamford plaza having brilliant facilities as well as the staff to cater for any task bestowed upon them.
I would recommend to anyone that you must stay here at least once to realise what a hotel should be!
Kind regards,
Thierry
Please note I am not affiliated with the hotel; just a very satisfied cstomer.

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Thierry A,

Firstly congratulations on your recent engagement! I am delighted to read the staff were able to assist you with your plans and it all went well. We are in a great location for special occasions with all rooms overlooking the Story Bridge providing a great backdrop. I will share you review with the team as I am sure they will all be delighted to read you had a memorable stay. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.