Stamford Plaza Brisbane
The Sebel Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$124
$99
$117
$70
$65
  • Restaurant
Oaks Charlotte Towers(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$123
Mantra on Queen(Brisbane)
$128
$113
  • Restaurant
Watermark Hotel Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$117
$137
$133
$80
3,215 results
All reviewspav barthe riverbotanical gardensstory bridgebuffet breakfasthigh teajunior suitevalet parkingwedding nightstar hotelbeautiful hotelroom servicelarge bathroomeagle street pierqueen street mallsouth bankkabuki
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Stayed here on business and really enjoyed my short time here. The room was large, a little dated, but very nice with a comfortable bed. The room service club sandwich was very tasty and unfortunately I didn't make it to the gym before breakfast as we had a pre-breakfast meeting. Thankfully we took this meeting at a table by the river in the morning sun. It was a very pleasant start to the day. The cooked breakfast was passable... it could have been a lot better.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Philippe K, General Manager at Stamford Plaza Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

Dear Ausventure,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am thrilled to read you enjoyed your stay with us. I note your comments regarding the rooms being a little dated and I am pleased to announce our rooms will be refurbished next year to bring them back to their former glory. I agree with your comments regarding our location, it is a fantastic way to start the day having breakfast overlooking the Brisbane River. I was disappointed to read about the cooked breakfast and have passed on your comments to our chef for further investigation. Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in Brisbane.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

My girlfriend and I chose the Stamford Plaza to attend the Melbourne Cup luncheon. It was amazing.The staff were so friendly and nothing was a bother.The buffet itself was brilliant with so many choices,all presented beautifly ..There was something for very one.We will definitely be attending next years event...Well done to the staff at the Stamford Plaza

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Linda S

Dear Linda S,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am delighted to read you enjoyed the Melbourne Cup Event with us. I agree it was a fantastic day and the atmosphere was great. I have shared your comments about the buffet with our chefs as they always appreciate the feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back again for next year's event!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

The Stamford is certainly the stand out hight end hotel in Brisbane, having stayed at the Sofitel and the Marriot (which were fine but nothing special) I can certainly say that the Stamford has been my favourite.

The small things such as a smiling staff member on hand to open your taxi door, check in staff with personality and competence and perfectly appointed décor and rooms are what set Stamford apart.

Not to mention the location; I doubt I'll stay anywhere else in Brisbane if I can help it in the future, if you're sizing up hotels look no further.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jbids
Philippe K, General Manager at Stamford Plaza Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear Jbids,

Thank you for your fantastic review. I am elated to read your find us the "Best in Brisbane". We are certainly blessed with our location and I will be passing your review on to all staff as they are always pleased to hear they have made a difference. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon as our valued guest.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Staying at the Stamford Brisbane was amazing. The staff were welcoming and the room was beautiful. My husband and I have been together for 15 yrs. I treated him to the romance package. Stamford made it so special by providing this package. Thank you for making a weekend together that much more better

• Stayed: November 2013
Philippe K, General Manager at Stamford Plaza Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear loveseat,

I am delighted to read your stay with us was amazing. Our Romance and Seduction package really is the perfect package for a romantic getaway with the rose petals in the bath, French Champagne, chocolate and breakfast the next morning with a late checkout. We do enjoy helping our guests celebrate special occasions and I am happy to read we made your weekend special.

We look forward to welcoming you back for many more celebrations in the future.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Stayed two nights. Well looked after from concierge to check in. Rooms are clean and tidy, bathroom was great. I had a nice view over the river but not sure about other rooms. Room service menu adequate and what I did order was great. Convenient to the city (five minute walk to mall) and the business areas I was involved with. A good stay.

Room Tip: Ask for river view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear TanjungBaraDiver,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay with us. I am pleased to read you were well looked after during your stay with us and found our location convenient. We are fortunate that all our rooms boast river views so all guests can enjoy the Brisbane River. Thank you for your feedback on the room service menu, I am delighted to read you found the food great as we have just updated the menu.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.