“Romance and seduction”

Stamford Plaza Brisbane
Ranked #24 of 157 Hotels in Brisbane
“Romance and seduction”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Staying at the Stamford Brisbane was amazing. The staff were welcoming and the room was beautiful. My husband and I have been together for 15 yrs. I treated him to the romance package. Stamford made it so special by providing this package. Thank you for making a weekend together that much more better

• Stayed November 2013
Philippe K, General Manager at Stamford Plaza Brisbane, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Dear loveseat,

I am delighted to read your stay with us was amazing. Our Romance and Seduction package really is the perfect package for a romantic getaway with the rose petals in the bath, French Champagne, chocolate and breakfast the next morning with a late checkout. We do enjoy helping our guests celebrate special occasions and I am happy to read we made your weekend special.

We look forward to welcoming you back for many more celebrations in the future.

Philippe

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (446)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Kerobokan, Indonesia
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Stayed two nights. Well looked after from concierge to check in. Rooms are clean and tidy, bathroom was great. I had a nice view over the river but not sure about other rooms. Room service menu adequate and what I did order was great. Convenient to the city (five minute walk to mall) and the business areas I was involved with. A good stay.

Room Tip: Ask for river view.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear TanjungBaraDiver,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay with us. I am pleased to read you were well looked after during your stay with us and found our location convenient. We are fortunate that all our rooms boast river views so all guests can enjoy the Brisbane River. Thank you for your feedback on the room service menu, I am delighted to read you found the food great as we have just updated the menu.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Thornhill, Canada
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

From the moment I drove in the service was excellent. The staff were polite and helpful, the check in process was was done efficiently and by the time I got to my room my luggage was already there. The rooms were well appointed and very comfortable.
The location was excellent.

Stayed October 2013
Philippe K, General Manager at Stamford Plaza Brisbane, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Dear Lynne T,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am thrilled to hear your enjoyed your stay with us and all staff were excellent. We are certainly fortunate with our location with all rooms overlooking the Brisbane River. I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay in Australia and hope we may welcome you back again in the future.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Excellent location and fabulous hotel. Unfortunately I only got to stay the one night this trip :-(
Beds are really comfortable and the rooms are spacious for this price hotel . The room service menu was really extensive too. Highly recommended for anyone wanting to stay in the centre of Brisbane

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear 383traveller,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to read you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your comments regarding the room service menu. We have just updated the menu, so I am pleased to read your feedback and that you found the menu extensive. I will pass your comments on to the room service team and chefs. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Townsville, Australia
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Have stayed at dozens of Brisbane hotels over the years for business. The Stamford ticks every box: it is clean and very comfortable, the staff are friendly, the food is great, the location is handy to all other city locations (walking distance) and every room has river views. The location is remarkably quiet, there is not much late night traffic and also half the neighbourhood is the City Botanic Gardens.

Room Tip: I believe there would not be a bad room in the hotel
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mark M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear we tick every box for being clean and comfortable, with friendly staff, great food and location. I hope you managed to walk through the Botanic Gardens while you were staying with us as well. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Brisbane.

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at the Stamford Plaza 3 times in the past 2 years. The hotel is ideally located in the heart of Brisbane along the river. The rooms are very clean and well maintained. Typical room will have a desk + work table and bed of course. Bathrooms are usually quite large, some having just shower and others bath + shower. I prefer rooms with a river view, particularly corner rooms due to the large windows. Buffet breakfast is excellent with a great variety. Wifi is excellent, Skype works from everywhere. Overall, an excellent hotel, somewhat on the pricy side but you get quality for your money.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Philippe K, General Manager at Stamford Plaza Brisbane, responded to this review, November 3, 2013
Dear Carlo M,

Thank you for your return visit to the Stamford Plaza Brisbane. I am pleased to read you enjoy our rooms and location. I have passed on your comments to the chef regarding the breakfast buffet. We recognise breakfast is important and strive to provide variety to cater to all tastes, so I am pleased you appreciated this.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Brisbane.

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed here a couple if times now, and after coming back from overseas, I was unimpressed. Having to pay for the internet and for movies is what makes this review unfavourable for the Stamford plaza. Apart from that, great view and location, clean, tidy and great amenities.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sally Y
Dear Sally Y,

Thank you for your comments. I am pleased to read you enjoyed the views, location and amenities we have to offer. I note your comments regarding internet and movies. We do have several packages available which include internet and movies as part of the package. Please query this option when you next visit as it may better suit your requirements.

Once again thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us and I hope we may look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.