Oaks Felix(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$154
$150
Hilton
  • Restaurant
The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$125
$116
$109
$122
$104
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Royal Albert Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$124
$112
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Royal On The Park(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$115
$110
Orbitz.com
$79
$61
Agoda.com
$62
4,370 results
All reviewsthe club loungethyme restaurantluxury roomanzac squareseafood buffettrain stationfive star hotelpillow menunespresso machinean upgradebed and pillowsvalet parkingqueen street mallmini barbonjourcityescalator
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Have stayed here lots of times over the years, however, my most recent stay was disappointing.

I found the rooms very drab in appearance and ordinary. For all the cofuffle in the foyer you would expect the rooms to be fabulous.

One experience from guest services left a very sour taste and there was no one to help with bags on arrival, which on this occasion particularly, would have been very welcome.

Thyme breakfast spread was lovely, expensive, and not the best I've had.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
SofitelBrisbane249, General Manager at Sofitel Brisbane Central, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Bonjour!

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback following your recent visit to Sofitel Brisbane Central. I was disappointed to learn that your experience did not live up to expectations.

The hotel has just commenced a refurbishment of all of our guest rooms and we hope to have this work completed by early next year.

Thank you for sharing your experience and we hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Spent a long weekend staying at the Sofitel, which was conveniently located for our needs in the CBD.

The bed and the pillows were amazingly comfortable, and when combined with the blackout blinds, resulted in a fantastic night of sleep every evening we were there. The rest of the room amenities were at a quality which you would expect of such a hotel, except for the tv which was a little on the small side, with poor resolution.

The only downside was at check-in, where on the first attempt I was given a twin share room despite booking a king bed room (I only found this out after going upstairs and entering the room). Reception fixed that promptly once I came back downstairs, but then the re-coded swipe cards didn't work and I couldn't get to the floor where my new room was. Final visit back to reception had new swipe cards coded and I got to my room ok, but it shouldn't have taken that many visits back to reception!

Bonjour!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback following your recent long weekend at Sofitel.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I'm a regular business traveller but have not stayed in a Sofitel for a while. On the plus side, the food was excellent and staff friendly and eager. On the negative side, internet charges were insane and I have never ever seen anything like it so be careful it can cost more than the room rate, the staff were not particularly competent on multiple occasions and the "Bonjour", "Bonsoir" from local Australian staff maybe appealing to some people but really feels like the worst kind of falseness - not the staff's fault of course but still ridiculous - I'm in the Hilton Mumbai writing this and the staff don't provide fake US accents thank god.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank joe S

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Check in staff were a bit slow and unwelcoming. We lined up in the club line for a good five minutes before we were told to join the main line. Not good enough service after paying for the club privelages.

The club room itself was great, nice views over brisbane (central location) and opening windows. Drinks and canapes at night are fantastic & a wonderful breakfast the next morning were the highlights. A late checkout was much appreciated, although a huge banging sound vibrated our room for over an hour (reonvations), lucky wasnt hungover!

We will definitely stay again, and hopefully next time the few little hiccups will be fixed.

Bonjour

We very much appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at the Sofitel Brisbane Central. It is always a pleasure to receive feedback, both good and bad. I am sorry that your check-in experience did not meet your expectations, however was pleased to learn that you enjoyed the Club lounge.

I will share your feedback with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.