The Abbey is in a great location - just opposite one of the main stations (Roma St), which is on the airport line. The apartments are big and clean - great value for money. I'm surprised they are so incredibly cheap. Not luxurious obviously but much more than you expect for the price.
The only negative thing I have to say about our stay is that the girls at reception are incredibly sour, couldn't manage a smile on any of the occasions that we saw or spoke to them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Abbey Apartments are located in the hub of the Brisbane CBD directly opposite the Brisbane Transit Centre. Only a short walk to the Brisbane Convention Centre, Suncorp Stadium, Queen Street Mall and Roma Street Parklands. The Apartments are fully furnished and self contained with an open plan design with a separate bedroom. Enjoy the convenience of apartment style accommodation with a range of recreational facilities such as the swimming pool, spa and sauna. The Abbey Apartments are the ideal location from which to base yourself while on business or pleasure in Brisbane. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Abbey On Roma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abbey Apartments Brisbane
- Abbey Apartments Hotel Brisbane