Stayed at Abbey Apartments Brisbane overnight recently prior to an overseas trip. Stayed there due to being close to Roma St Railway Station to make ease of travel. Booking in was easy on line. Upon check in and being allocated our room was asked by staff to photocopy Drivers Licence. First time this has ever occurred and was advised it was hotel policy. I was quite shocked as this has never occurred at any other place I have ever stayed.
When we went up to our room the hallway between lift and room door smelled of cigarette smoke. Room smelled just the same, even though was a "non smoking" hotel. Sleep was interrupted by slamming of doors in hotel during the night.
The bathtub was dirty and looked in need of a good clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Abbey Apartments are located in the hub of the Brisbane CBD directly opposite the Brisbane Transit Centre. Only a short walk to the Brisbane Convention Centre, Suncorp Stadium, Queen Street Mall and Roma Street Parklands. The Apartments are fully furnished and self contained with an open plan design with a separate bedroom. Enjoy the convenience of apartment style accommodation with a range of recreational facilities such as the swimming pool, spa and sauna. The Abbey Apartments are the ideal location from which to base yourself while on business or pleasure in Brisbane. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Abbey On Roma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abbey Apartments Brisbane
- Abbey Apartments Hotel Brisbane