“ROOMY, CLEAN, BRIGHT, COMFORTABLE AND INCREDIBLY CENTRAL”

Adina Apartment Hotel Brisbane Anzac Square
Ranked #26 of 169 Hotels in Brisbane
Reviewed September 12, 2009

We had a lovely stay and room 4002 had everything you could possibly need. It was very clean, spacious, bright and full to the brim with facilities and advantages, very well appointed. On of the great things about this hotel is it's location. Super central, right in the heart of the city, walking distance to any number of stores, restaurants and weekend markets. Supermarket near by if you don't want to spend money on expensive meals too! 4002 had a lovely stylish kitchen complete with utensils, cups, kettle, small cooktop, ironing facilities, closet,washing machine, coffee and tea facilities, lovely bathroom, TV, internet avail and mini bar. Central train station is literally right over the road and there are buses galore so you can travel anywhere in brisbane from this point. Great also for those doing business in town or a romantic night or weekend away. Lovely comfortable bed and nice 1000tc linen.Room service was also nice. We enjoyed a lovely continental breakfast made up of cereals, yogurt, stewed fruit, coffe and tea, toast and pastries for $20. For $5 more you can enjoy a FULL breakfast which adds bacon and eggs etc... The staff are also very helpful. You do have to pay for parking but it's the same rate as all of the large hotels near by. Highly recommended. Will definatly be staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (2,073)

Reviewed September 4, 2009

Had a very nice suite here with separate bedroom, big, nicely appointed bathroom with clothes washer, and very comfortable living area and kitchen. Unlike other reviews, our 4 nights at this hotel were very quiet and the location of this hotel made our time in Brisbane very pleasurable. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2009

I have stayed here a few times recently as a secret stay on needitnow - usually for around $115 - 130 a night. This is a great price for this wonderful boutique hotel. The wine bar and restaurant are very welcoming and the library/sitting room is a nice touch.

Rooms are well designed with a kitchenette with microwave/fridge in the rooms I have stayed in. Bathroom nice size also.

Great location being next to Anzac Square and across from Central Station so well worth considering next time you need somewhere to stay in Bris.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hulinea
Reviewed August 11, 2009

I stayed at this hotel while on a lengthy holiday in Australia during July, 2009
The best quality about this hotel is the location. It's close to the train station, and many shops and Queensland Mall, which is a "walking street Mall" with many, many shops.
The room was an apartment style room with kitchen, living room, bathroom and bedroom...all rooms being separate from the other.
It had a washing/drying machine in the bathroom which I found to be very convenient. The kitchen had all the equipment one might need including microwave, hotplate, utensils, dishes, etc. The only problem is that I am quite short (150 cm or 5 ft) and I couldn't reach the dishes or the coffee machine, etc. without getting a chair to reach them.
The bed was on wheels, and moved on the marble/tile flooring in the bedroom, every time I sat down on it and being short, and the bed high, causing it to roll to one side or the other when I sat on it. I looked for locks and there weren't any. This could be dangerous for someone older or disabled.
The room was located on the main floor and was quiet, which I requested upon my check in.
Something I would like to mention, although not necessarily about the hotel, are the taxi drivers in Brisbane. I used the service of a taxi three times in total, and actually got out of three of which angered me, before going anywhere because the drivers didn't know where they were going! They were expecting me (a Canadian and foreigner) to tell them where and how to get to my destination. I found this very frustrating! I was attempting to go to the Koala Sanctuary (which I eventually did get to and enjoyed very much) and needed a ride to the place of pick up on the "river cruise" to get there. It wasn't that far and I had a map, and if I'd had more time I could have walked there in less than 30 minutes. Two drivers didn't know how to get there. The second driver actually started driving and then asked me where to go. I told him and showed him the map, but he then asked me again, how to go there!
This experience left me with a bad taste in my mouth and it turned me off of Brisbane on a whole... I am not inclined to go back there again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed July 27, 2009

Hotel has the following problems

Lift not working
small and dark rooms
noise from the street,
rooms not sound proof
shower head not working well,
rooms small and could be cleaned better
big stain on the carpet
smelly drain in bathroom, flowing into the room

this hotel is not a 4 star hotel standard as it advertises, very disappointing!!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank starstar13
Reviewed June 5, 2009

We only stayed in the Rendezvous Hotel one night, but it was a pleasant stay.

Our room 3006 had a lounge, bedroom and a bathroom/utility with almost everything you need; tv in both rooms, washing machine/dryer, microwave oven, iron, hairdryer, crockery, safe, bath/shower, the lot.

We managed to get some of our clothes cleaned & pressed, great when your on the move as we were.

The hotel was ideally located for the town centre and it had a foodhall just down the road with a selection of places to eat. We ate there for breakfast and an evening snack, although it shut fairly early.

The only real drawback to the hotel is the backpackers hostel opposite which had music going till quite late. But, it didn't disturb us, as our bedroom was at the back.

It was OK for us for our short stay and I'd stay there again

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2009

A very pleasant stay with comfortable and clean accommodation. The one bedroom apartment we stayed in was small with a folding double door leading into the bedroom. Not much room between the bed and the wall & it was hard to get past the end of the corner of the bed as the door was so close to it. Would say it was more studio than one bedroom apartment.

Would stay again but in a different room.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple