Adina Apartment Hotel Brisbane Anzac Square
Royal Albert Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$131
Hilton Brisbane(Brisbane)
$156
$151
  • Restaurant
The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$131
$109
$137
  • Restaurant
Royal On The Park(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$115
$56
$105
$96
2,143 results
All reviewscentral stationacross the roadrendezvous hotelgreat locationann stairport trainvalet parkingqueen street mallwasher dryerpublic transporteasy accessgreat place to stayshort walkinner citywould stay againbusiness tripreception staff
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We stayed at the Rendevous for 3 nights when we were in Brisbane for the Ashes tour. Despite arriving at 3am, our check-in was efficient and polite. The apartment (1 bedroom) was spacious and the bed very comfortable after a longhaul flight from the UK.

I found some of the signage in the apartment to be a little alarming - fines for setting off the smoke detectors when cooking, for example. The cooking facilities were basic but we did make use of them, having fun in the Australian supermarkets, VERY different to the UK.

The Rendevous is centrally located, and makes an excellent base for exploring the area. If we're ever in Brisbane again I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We stayed here as a family on a holiday. We'd done some travelling, including staying on a boat, and needed somewhere to recover. We got adjoining rooms with a sitting area and a bathroom which included a washing machine. I wouldn't say it was particularly luxurious, but everything was adequate, and perfectly comfortable, and having a little kitchen area, washing machine and so on made everyone feel better as we 'scrubbed up' after some less luxurious travel. For us at the time, it was ideal. And Brisbane was a superb place to stop!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I have to compliment the staff - all were very friendly and welcoming, including Josh who answered my middle of the night calls regarding my booking. Te housekeeping staff in particular were really lovely, helpful and respectful.
I had originally booked a studio, but as I had to work at times in the room, I upgraded to a 1 bedroom which was very nice, but definitely smaller than the photo on the hotel website. However, I was given a quiet room, overlooking Anzac Square, and there was sufficient room for one person (although accessing the shower almost required hurdling the toilet!) I am VERY glad I upgraded - the studio rooms must be very small if this is the next size up. A colleague had a room with an internal window, but it was twice the size - fair compensation I guess.
I never heard any noise from TVs in adjoining rooms - I hate that, nor much noise really.
Thank goodness for the air conditioning (yes, a tiny bit noisy but I've had worse) - the room was so stuffy and warm when I arrived but fixed once I found the controls.
I would stay at this hotel again - I liked it - it treats the guests very well, but isn't pompous and pretentious.
Only suggestion is that they rethink where the in-room safes are located. On the floor, behind a sliding wardrobe door that prevented fully opening the safe door, was rather tricky!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brisbane_GM, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Brisbane Anzac Square, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Dear KathrynMelbourne,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Rendezvous Hotel Brisbane Anzac Square - the team and I were delighted to read your positive review and appreciated your comments, in particular regarding Josh and his service to you overnight. Thanks also for your feedback regarding the position of the in room safe - it is a little awkward in some rooms and we are working on alternate locations in some rooms.

We look forward to seeing you again next time you travel to Brisbane.

Kind Regards

Reviewed June 2, 2014

An incredibly convenient hotel in respect of arriving from the airport as the Central Railway Station is immediately opposite. Moreover it is but 2 blocks walk to downtown, and to the main Queen Street Mall and major shops. I was very impressed also that I was upgraded to a one bedroom suite which was very comfortable. As well the fit out would suit a long stay particularly as it had a good kitchenette and a washing machine provided.
Noteworthy is the fact that although it is a converted 1930s style building, the rooms are fitted out in a complementary conservative style. Fortunately also the older style window frames have been fitted with double glaze fittings to eliminate street any street noise. Nevertheless the bedroom is at the rear of the apartment and is splendidly quiet.
An early check in also was not a problem as I arrived around noon from the airport. I was quickly and efficiently checked in by a pleasant and helpful receptionist.
I would most happily stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Dear tastony2,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Rendezvous Hotel Brisbane Anzac Square - the team and I were delighted to read your positive comments, and were glad to hear that you enjoyed the complimentary upgrade!

We look forward to seeing you again next time you travel to Brisbane.

Kind Regards

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Picked the hotel for an overnight stay pre a day medical procedure. Being directly opposite my office I knew all about the neighborhood.

The room was good (1 bed apartment) though a touch tired but in good conditioning given its age.We had an outlook to Edward Street. Not great but not bad. Air Conditioning was a little noisy, and as such we left it off (it wasn't warm anyway) but the lack of airflow in the bedroom was not great.

I would stay there again given its location and convenience.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Kirk M,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor - the team and I were pleased to read your positive review of Rendezvous Hotel Brisbane Anzac Square. I have passed on your feedback regarding the air conditioning to our Maintenance team, who will follow up your comments.

We look forward to seeing you again next time your travel to Brisbane.

Kind Regards,