Adina Apartment Hotel Brisbane Anzac Square
Oaks Felix(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$106
Orbitz.com
  • Fitness center
The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$115
$76
Hotels.com
Hilton Brisbane(Brisbane)
$151
$137
  • Restaurant
Royal On The Park(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$129
$109
$105
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Royal Albert Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$124
Travelocity
$79
$62
2,144 results
All reviewscentral stationacross the roadrendezvous hotelgreat locationann stairport trainvalet parkingqueen street mallwasher dryerpublic transporteasy accessgreat place to stayshort walkinner citywould stay againbusiness tripreception staff
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Stayed here again because nothing else was available and I was very pleasantly surprised. The room was fresh and airy and everything that I needed was there. Internet worked first time but it is still a bit annoying having to call for a log in and password every day. Why not just make it freely available? Only drawback was the noise from the corridor and adjoining rooms but overall a good stay.

Room Tip: Back of hotel and away from the lifts
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
RendezvousBris, Public Relations Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Brisbane Anzac Square, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide comments from your recent stay.

We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and would like to clarify our policy regarding wi-fi internet. We have two programs; The Value Promise, which offers internet with a download limit, does require daily passwords due to the system set up. Alternatively, the Business Benefits Package includes unlimited wi-fi internet access and does not require daily passwords – this may be more convenient for you.

We look forward to having you stay with us on your next trip to Brisbane.

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

As my title says - I will never return to this hotel again although the location is excellent. It is near everything you want to visit in Brisbane, especially Queen Street Mall where you can find the Tourist Information centre.

The central train station in the CBD is just opposite the hotel as well. Location wise it has everything going for it. Maybe that is why the hotel hasn't bothered to invest in training its staff in the field of hospitality. The reception staff made me feel so unwelcome that I wanted to leave just as I checked in. The guy, Jose, was brusque and abrupt. He didn't even bother to explain where anything is, or anything at all for that matter. I had to ask which room, where the elevator was etc. because he put the key on the counter without even looking at me and proceeded to say nothing and went on his computer! The same happened when we checked out. Different guy same attitude! He took the key and said nothing. I had to ask whether that was all and he said yes without even looking up. Australian warmth that was not!

The hotel was also expensive for the state it was in. It needed a total refurb of staff and decor. Very dated and dark. The room was spacious enough with a small bathroom. The surprising thing was a kitchenette. It has a small fridge and a microwave, a sink and cupboards.

Needless to say, I won't be returning as overall, it wasn't really value for money.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank veen n
RendezvousBris, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Brisbane Anzac Square, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Dear Dr Nolan,

Further to my email to you of 24th August, I do appreciate the fact that you took the time to highlight the issues you experienced with your stay. On this occassion it appears clear that we did not deliver the levels of service that we regularly receive compliments on and as such we have taken this as an opportunity to refresh the training of all of our team. Once again we are grateful for the feedback as it will provide the hotel further scope to improve the way we interact with our guests.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I booked this hotel on the Wotif Mystery Hotel deal and was pleased that it was the Hotel Rendezvous. I have never stayed here before but the location suited me perfectly as I was travelling by train to Brisbane.
The Hotel itself is located right plonk opposite Central Station in a old heritage listed building that was once a government office block.
I arrived early and had anticipated that my room may not be available, so I had alternative plans to fill in the time. I was surprised to find my room was ready and I that I could check in.
The room was lovely, not spacious, but had everything and more that you wouldn't find in other hotels such as dvd player and cd player.
I also loved the fact that the room had a kitchenette with microwave and a few utensils. The hotel provides a 24 hour microwave meal delivery service which is a great idea.
The beds are comfortable and the bathroom is clean with plenty of high pressure hot water.
Although my room faced Ann street (which is very busy) I never heard a thing due to the double glazing on the windows.
The colour scheme of the public areas of the hotel are tasteful and reflect the era of the original building.
Walk out the front door of the hotel and you a stone throw away from everything,shops, the arts precinct, southbank and so much more.
Reception staff are couteous and polite which is a rarity these days.
As I was so impressed with the hotel I have booked to stay on the 3rd November and am looking forward to it.
Reference: Room 1023.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
RendezvousBris, Public Relations Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Brisbane Anzac Square, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us following your recent stay.

We are delighted that you enjoyed the location and the service, and we have passed your comments to the reception team.

Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Brisbane.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We book the hotel at the last minute as we could not decide which hotel to go for. Although we have been to the gold coast for several times, this was the first time we actually stayed in Brisbane city. Was so delighted to see that the hotel is located right across the central station and next to Anzac square! Most of the time we just walked around the area eg queen street was just about 5 mins away and further up was the south bank. We just walked to the south bank for the opening of brisbane festival and need not rushed with the crowd to catch the train.The location of the hotel was simply wonderful. There was no fear of not being able to catch the last bus as we can practically walked back to the hotel from the riverside areas. The check in was smooth and the room clean and spacious. Will definitely come back again with the rest of the family!

Room Tip: Ask for early check-in if you are there early. They may just accommodate you. If not, there's a lot of things you can do such as shopping around the area while waiting.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments following your recent stay.

We very much appreciate your positive feedback on our location, and we look forward to welcoming you back with the rest of your family soon.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

My recent stay at the Rendezvous Anzac Square was very pleasant. Not only was I pleased to be in sunny Brisbane (leaving a very cold dreary Melbourne), but the hotel was very welcoming. Rooms were a good size and yes, free-wifi!! Excellent room service, with a good choice of food. The staff are all really lovely and efficient, and with valet parking, my day started very smoothly. Very well located in the city, easy to get in an out of (the city that is).

Room Tip: ask for 4th floor if possible
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
RendezvousBris, Public Relations Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Brisbane Anzac Square, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments from your recent stay.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to having you back with us on your next trip to Brisbane.