$89
  • Pool
Next Hotel Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$140
$101
$117
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

Royal On The Park(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$111
$105
Hilton Brisbane(Brisbane)
$155
$145
  • Restaurant
Hotel Jen Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$108
$78
  • Restaurant
The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$107
$114
$108
Trip.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

All reviewsbotanical gardensalice streetparliament houselarge balconythe riverone bedroom apartmentfloor overlookinghome away from homegood sizewasher and dryeracross the roadlaundry roomsouth bankvalet parkingbit datedfull kitchenlate check
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We staying here 3 nights and its more than we expected. Service is excellent and very accomodating. We are muslim by faith and the onsite restaurant assisted by preparing suitable meat free dishes for bfast in an appropriate manner. The front desk staff are very helpful. Special thanks to Chris who went all out to get us halaal food delivered when we arrived at almost 9pm too tired to go out to explore. Not forgetting other staff assistance with car hire and valet service. I would go out to say im sure they wud probably accomodate almost every reasonable need. We r onto 4 other destinations and hope that this has set a precendence for service.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I have stayed in many hotels in Brisbane including Hilton, Marriot and many more and without a doubt the Quay West surpasses them all in my experience. We only stayed one night but from the moment we arrived the staff we excellent, our room was spotless, it had great views and furnishings and included many little niceties including a lovely sized bath with all the beauty trimmings. When we returned back our bed had even been turned down with a lovely night eye cream left on my pillow for me. The pool area is the best i have seen in Brisbane and when i ordered room service it arrived hot and fresh, made to order within approx 20 mins. Nothing was too much trouble and the staff are very well trained. I could not recommend this high enough, our experience was excellent and i will stay here again when going into the city.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Other than the view there was not much to recommend about this hotel. I was led to believe the pool would be ready and it was clear on arrival it wouldn't be. The room was noisy and dated.
The best thing was the view - priceless. Next time I go to Brisbane I think I'd stay at South Bank.

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet room and didn't get one.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Rebecca M
Mat F, General Manager at The Sebel Quay West Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Hi RebeccaM,

Thanks so much for your feedback - we think the view is pretty special as well; overlooking the city, river and Botanic Gardens is a fantastic location. Our other signature feature, our recreation deck, did undergo a major facelift at the end of November encompassing refurbishment of our swimming pool & spa. Whilst Brisbane's notorious summer weather did delay completion by a couple of days this was unexpected and I apologise if this greatly impacted your time away. I sincerely hope you consider Quay West for your next Brisbane visit and would be happy to handle any reservation needs directly to ensyre you have the opportunity to experience our renewed recreation facilities.

Regards
Mat

Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

My children and I arrived here on an early flight and the staff got the room ready quickly even though we were there before official check in time.

The service of all staff but particularly the front desk staff was second to none. We were given towels and utilized the pool while we were waiting. Bliss on a hot day.

When given a room it was magnificent. Beautiful views and sparkling clean with a well appointed kitchen. A home away from home.

Room service was fast and efficient and mini bar good selection. The valet parking was efficient and service friendly and accommodating of our visitors.

I would highly recommend Quay West to all travellers. I look forward to staying again in the future.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We had a night away from the kids and thought we would splurge on a 5 star hotel.
First impressions were good, nice staff beautiful foyer. Room seemed nice, tidy.
Let down by the bed. It says it was a queen but seemed so small, and yet the room was so big it could easily have fit a king which is what i would expect from a 5 star. It was also very bouncy so every movement from my husband I was nearly bounced out of bed.
Most of the night there was also a continuous loud vibration noise nearly every 2 mins. sounded like the fridge but not. nor the aircon. The aircon also didn't seem to work very well in the bedroom, but the dining was freezing.
The room service for breakfast was overly expensive too but delicious.

I left a little disappointed but no fault of the staff who were lovely.

Room Tip: Maybe floor 3 and above might be away from road noise and you might get a view of the park.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple