2,801 results
All reviews creek street premier room central station two double beds buffet breakfast accor member room service business hotel good size short walk room was spacious business trip enjoyable stay car park queen st mall late check mini bar
Reviewed January 4, 2011

The hotel I found to be very handy for what I was wanting at that time.
I was a little confused at the charge as I booked 4 night plus my complimentary and was quoted a nightly room rate on the internet booking of $90.22 which I was lead to understand included breakfast x2 but the total was $451.08 not $360.88 for the 4 nights I was given the Member's Early Break rate. I then received a confirmation letter vis email stating that I was paying $112.77 per night for the 4 nights and 0 for the complimentary night. I can sort of see what happened but it was false advertising on the website when we booked. Needs to be a little clearer as to what is being charged.
I thought the parking fees were a little stiff ($25). My car was out most of the days and I could have parked in the street or in the same car park for $15 per night.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GM-Novotel-Brisbane, General Manager at Novotel Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Novotel Brisbane.

Upon reading your review I can certainly understand the complexity of your issue and do apologise if you found it confusing.

I’m sorry that you found the car park pricing unacceptable. The car park on site is operated by Secure Car Park and I can assure you for a city based hotel, the $25 price is quite competitive with other city based hotels in Brisbane.

If I can clarify one comment made is that the $15 over night price is only available from 4pm, exiting prior to 5am. Our $25 overnight charge allows our guests to enter and exit the premises at their leisure, as well as not having a fixed exit time.

Thank you once again for your review and we hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Kind Regards,

Novotel Brisbane

Reviewed January 4, 2011

Novotel Brisbane is the best value proposition we have stayed at. Fantastic room, impeccable service in all areas and a front desk that comes from behind the desk to meet and greet and get the bags to the room. It is has been well upgraded and have some gret online deals.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GM-Novotel-Brisbane, General Manager at Novotel Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2011

Dear Wireless,

Thank you for your recent review regarding your stay at Novotel Brisbane.

What a delight it is to receive such a positive review encompassing every aspect of the hotel, especially the service provided at reception.

We try to create an environment that is welcoming for your guests, starting from the arrival, moving through to every interaction and then the departure.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Kind Regards,

Novotel Brisbane

Reviewed January 3, 2011

• Trip type: Traveled with family
GM-Novotel-Brisbane, General Manager at Novotel Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2011

Reviewed January 2, 2011

• Trip type: Traveled with family
GM-Novotel-Brisbane, General Manager at Novotel Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2011

Reviewed January 2, 2011

My husband and I stayed in Brisbane to visit relatives for Christmas. We thoroughly enjoyed our room, and the amenities provided by the hotel. Breakfast which was included in our room rate was magnificent, catering for all preferences. We would recommend the hotel for personal or business stays. Thank you.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. It was pleasing to read your positive feedback about the Hotel. But moslty I appreciate your note about my team being helpful and friendly and I will share your comment with them. We are so pleased that we exceeded your expectations and we hope to welcome you back.
Sincerley,