2,765 results
All reviewscreek streetpremier roomcentral stationtwo double bedsbuffet breakfastaccor memberroom servicegood sizebusiness hotelroom was spaciousenjoyable staybusiness tripcar parkingqueen st malllate checkmini barshort stay
Reviewed December 27, 2010

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
GM-Novotel-Brisbane, General Manager at Novotel Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2011

Reviewed December 24, 2010

I want to thank you for an excellent experience. I arrived early in the day, hoping to just leave my bags, but was checked in straight away. The room was lovely, the beds extremely comfortable. The staff were excellent, extremely friendly and competent. The location is very convenient, so close to the trains and the shops. Next time I travel I hope to stay at the Novotel again, and am recommending it to friends and family.
Merry Christmas!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your warm review regarding your stay at the hotel.

I am pleased to read that you had an excellent experience and were able to check in early.

At Novotel we strive to provide superior customer service and the ability to make every guest's stay, a special one.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Novotel and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed December 22, 2010

Great Location, the service and food is better & cheaper in the Bar/Lounge area, even though it all comes from the same kitchen, restaurant quality not that good (not sure why). Buffet breakfast not up to other Novotels standards that we have stayed at. Other than these little gripes we did have a nice stay and the room was loverly and roomy.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Novotel Brisbane.

I am sorry to read that you experienced inconsistencies in our food service in the restaurant. This is generally not the type of feedback we receive and would certainly appreciate any feedback that can better enhance your food service in the restaurant.

You can contact me via phone or email at h1749-gm01@accor.com or 07 3309 3309.

Thank you once again for your feedback and I look forward to your correspondence.

Reviewed December 22, 2010

Loved the 14th floor, beds are great and want one of your tontine doonas we were so tired but the hotel was great.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your warm feedback regarding your stay at Novotel Brisbane.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the nearly refurbished 14th floor and found our donna to your liking.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed December 22, 2010

This is my second stay at this particular hotel and was met by friendly efficient staff.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to welcome you back to the hotel and I am pleased to read that you were welcomed by friendly and efficient staff.

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again.