Novotel Brisbane
$148
$144
Travelocity
  • Room Service
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$82
$73
  • Pool
Hotel Jen Brisbane By Shangri-La(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$93
$86
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Mantra South Bank, Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$124
Orbitz.com
$80
Travelocity
2,698 results
All reviewscreek streetpremier roomcentral stationtwo double bedsbuffet breakfastaccor memberroom servicebusiness hotelgood sizeshort walklate checkoutroom was spaciousenjoyable staybusiness tripcar parkingqueen st mallmini bar
FilterAll languages

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel and I really enjoyed it. I took the train from the airport to Central Station and then walked up the hill to the hotel.... really easy. I was early but they allowed me to check in straight away. The room was spotless and the bed was terrific. Not too sure about the pillows but you do have a choice.
The staff are very professional and friendly.
The only beef I had with the hotel was that they closed the bar at 11:00pm. It was a Friday night and the bar was full but nobody made the call to keep the bar open... really silly and at the prices they charged (average for hotels) they missed out on hundreds of dollars in revenue.... I just don't understand why someone cannot make that call. Our footie team had won so we were all happy and looking for a drink to celebrate. That really needs to be addressed.

Overall I loved my stay - I always stay at the Novotel when I travel to Brisbane

Room Tip: I have stayed in various rooms over the years and find them all very good
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Good hotel if you can afford it, and nicely located between the city and Fortitude Valley - both within walking distance. Experienced some initial difficulty walking from Central station, but sorted it out by illegally crossing the road! Reception staff friendly and helpful - and reacted swiftly to resolve two issues that arose (one with faulty public computer and other with billing). Family-friendly hotel with children staying free (if no extra beds required) and a dedicated kids' play area downstairs. But beware the "company policy" of holding a $50 per night deposit. We were given a receipt on check-out that correctly showed our expenditure; however, when checking our credit card account details later, I discovered we'd been debited an extra $150! I phoned reception and the matter was quickly resolved by the assistant manager faxing the bank to withdraw the debit. The problem was that the check-out clerk had failed to remove the $50 per night deposit from our account on check-out. But imagine if we'd stayed 30 nights instead of 3 - and imagine if I hadn't bothered to check our credit card account after check-out (which really shouldn't be necessary) - the mind boggles!

Room Tip: We were at the back, which was very quiet. But the hotel's set back from Creek Street (which is not very busy anyway), so I don't think it really matters.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple