Novotel Brisbane
Hotels.com
$149
$144
  • Room Service
Hotel Jen Brisbane By Shangri-La(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$93
$86
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$82
$73
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Mantra South Bank, Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$124
Hotwire.com
$80
Travelocity
2,698 results
All reviewscreek streetpremier roomcentral stationtwo double bedsbuffet breakfastaccor memberroom servicebusiness hotelgood sizeshort walklate checkoutroom was spaciousenjoyable staybusiness tripcar parkingqueen st mallmini bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 15, 2014

As an Accor member, jumped in when they had a special offer and was not left disappointed. It was exactly what I wanted. The good thing ( I fell) is that it is on the fringe of the CBD, so if you intend to travel into or out of the city, it is comparatively a breeze. Had to travel northwards everyday of my stay here and the location served the purpose. Queen street is just a short stroll away.
Room was spacious and as expected of a Novotel. Room service was efficient. The bar setting was nice. Parking cost $35, but I suppose that is good rates compared to other inner city places.
Came away happy, would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
GM-Novotel-Brisbane, General Manager at Novotel Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear EnSBee,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us! I'm very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and will return.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

This has been a hard review to write because the conundrum is the service was above and beyond, but the bathrooms were dirty. It was a real shame I was told it was because they were an enviro hotel so couldn't use bleach. And the age if the rooms, I couldn't agree with that I have been in older hotels with out this. My argument is what about clove oil, or orange c made from the zest of an orange,or other products out there, why in every bathroom, we were moved twice, you could still the soap scum from the persons previous. It was a let down and although we were looked after well I just felt a little yuk when I had to use the shower.

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank AntDee

Hello AntDee,

Thank you for telling us about your stay. I too agree with you, it doesn't matter how environmentally friendly we are there should not be mould or soap scum in any bathroom. I have scheduled a Maintenance and Housekeeping program to routinely check bathrooms to ensure that they are mould free for our guests.

I hope that our scheduled Maintenance will prove to you that we take our guests feedback very seriously. I also hope that you will return to our hotel to notice the difference.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Stayed at this hotel recently and was impressed. Firstly the staff. From check in to check out the young staff at the Novotel always had a smile on their face and enthusiasm to match. They always went out of their way to ensure our stay (I was with my wife) was as stress free and comfortable as possible. The second thing was the room. Lovely and spacious, comfortable bed a great view right out to the Northern Suburbs, definitely one of the bigger hotel rooms I've stayed in. The third thing is the food. We stayed on Valentine's day so they had a limited menu but we easily found something to order despite the confusion of what we would be paying (something the restaurant staff were very quick to explain and sort out for us). The food was fantastic and filling, well worth the price. The other thing about this hotel is its location, two minute walk to central station and no more than 7 minutes to Queen Street it's excellent if you want to see Brisbane. We attended an event at Southbank and found it very easy to catch the train. Definitely among the top hotel's we've stayed in and we'll definitely stay again. Well done Novotel Brisbane.

Room Tip: The higher floors have great views.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Travel_Russ_20

Hi Travel_Russ_20,

Thank you very much! Valentines Day is such a lovely time for couples so I’m very glad that you enjoyed your time with us.

Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you both back here soon!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Just retuned from an overseas trip where I did Trip Advisor reports for every place we stayed. So thought I should also do one for the local. We live in Brisbane and occasionally like to stay in the city over the weekend. We love the Novotel, it has everything. A pleasant walk down to the Mall and quite easy if you shortcut through the Sofitel and Central Station.

The hotel is clean and the rooms are comfortable and large enough. We always get value for money using our Accor Advantage Plus card. The restaurant is also really worth trying.

We have always found the staff very friendly and helpful and they always ensure our room is close to our friends who stay at the same time.

Regards
Linda and Terry

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Great, friendly service. In fact we were upgraded on arrival (advantage plus customer) which was great. Rooms were very spacious and well equipped. Good buffet breakfast, excellent value for money with friendly staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank HappyHotels
GM-Novotel-Brisbane, General Manager at Novotel Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

Dear HappyHotels,

We like to recognize our members where possible so I’m very glad that you enjoyed your upgrade and your stay with us.

We hope that you will be returning in the future.

Thanks for the review,