Park Regis North Quay Hotel
Hotels.com
$149
$144
  • Room Service
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$82
$73
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Mantra South Bank, Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$124
$120
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Jen Brisbane By Shangri-La(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$93
$86
$110
$107
$80
Agoda.com
1,212 results
All reviewssuncorp stadiumthe rivergreat locationcaxton streetroma stnorth quayone bedroom apartmentcar parkshort walkgreat roomeasy walkbuffet breakfastper dayenjoyed my staytrain stationinner cityone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Self Contained apartment, plenty of room, beds of reasonable comfort. Some rooms with views of the river. Good service. Well located 5 easy min walk from Roma St and 10 min to Queen St Mall. Stayed for a week on business in Dec 2012 but have stayed prior. Good buffet breakfast. Nice view of river sitting on balcony at restaurant. Yes the bathrooms a little dated but good value for money and my last visit was on a special rate and rooms were not serviced daily but this did not worry me in particular and I am sure if I had required anything replaced it would not have been a problem.

Room Tip: Ask if any avail with river views.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
SWHG_Operations, Manager at Park Regis North Quay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear Forever 49

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. Im glad you enjoyed your stay and the team were able to accommodate your needs

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Park Regis North Quay in the future.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Self contained units -perfectly situated, clean rooms, comfy beds and very obliging staff. 5 minute walk to Coles for a bit of shopping, a variety of eatery's. 5 minute walk in the other direction takes to you Roma street train station - where you can catch a train straight from the airport to this station for $15 AU one way. Very convienient to Brisbane Malls and South Bank.

Room Tip: Choose the River Veiw room; much prettier view rather than a standard
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear Lisa S

I appreciate your positive feedback regarding your stay and pleased you took advantage of our location and found it to your convenience.

I trust we will be seeing you in the near future.

Best Regards

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I'm very pleased and satisfied with my stay at the Park Regis.
Wasn't supposed to stay there but when our other hotel cancelled our booking we booked at park Regis and told them the story and they really helped us out.
I'm so thankful to have ended up there. As it really made my stay in Brisbane thoroughly enjoyable.

• Stayed: December 2012

Dear Phillipjames 91
I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide some positive feedback. I am quite delighted that you took the opportunity to stay with us and glad that our reception team did what they could to accommodate you.

We would like to welcome you back to the hotel next time your travels bring you to Brisbane.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

The photos on the website made this place look really promising, but on arrival it was clear this is a fading beauty. Staff were quite friendly and helpful, and check in was a breeze.
I was in room 211, which has spectacular views up the river towards the city. The room was large and spacious, but really needs to be upgraded. Lots of bad repairs to the paint work, chips and cracks on the doors, stained carpet, dirt marks on the walls, mould in the bathroom, large cracks in the enamel of the very shallow spa bath...
It's a bit disappointing that Australian hotels base their star rating on amenties rather than quality of the hotel. The site alleged this was a 4.5 star hotel, but based on quality and appearance it's a 3 star at best. The common areas look quite bad: bad paint work, dirty carpet, rips and tears in the lift fittings and ill-fitting carpet. Lots of potential in this hotel, but a bit disappointing.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Dear Auskp69
I was disappointed to read that our rooms did not meet your expectations across the board on this occasion. And that your stay was over-shadowed by a room that was not up to standard. Rest assured we are currently undergoing a refurbishment and our team is working hard to guarantee we have the highest standard possible.

We do appreciate your feedback and we would welcome the opportunity to ensure you have an exceptional stay should you return to the newly revamped Park Regis North Quay.

If you would like to discuss this further please don’t hesitate to contact me on…

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Overall, it was a quite pleasant 5-night stay but I did have a couple of issues - bathroom was not cleaned well, the view was ordinary from the back of the hotel (even on 22nd floor, would have preferred river views), their brochure on the front desk advertised they had a spa (which they don't), and finally the pool was unheated and absolutely freezing (even in 30 degree weather we couldn't get in it!) - I gave all this feedback to staff and was quitely rudely spoken to in response. The apartment itself was tastefully decorated and roomy, great restaurant, good internet service, and 10 mins walk to BCEC, riverfront and Queen St Mall.

Room Tip: Ask for River views! Not much to look at from the other side, other than a Bus & Train Station and suburbs! And quite noisy, facing onto an Ambulance & Fire Station that regularly sound sirens as they leave - at least twice a night.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Kellie J

I was disappointed to read your review and I have passed your feedback on to our housekeeping team to review. Your feedback should not have been addressed so rudely and I personally apologise, but now it gives us a chance to improve and look into heating that pool a little bit more.

I am glad though that you enjoyed the room and other facilities of the hotel and hope it influences you to return to Park Regis North Quay in the future.