We stayed in a hotel room for 2 nights. We moved here after 2 nights at another nearby hotel due to no vacancy over the weekend. The price on the places was comparable, but the quality of the room differed enormously. I would avoid Hillcrest in the future.
-Free secure parking
-Location is good as long as u are ok to walk a bit to Southbank or to the bus stop.
- the shower had a massive clump of someone's hair sitting on the drain. It was disgusting.
-The shower head constantly fell down meaning it was hard to have a decent shower.
-The room had a general run down feel to it like it needed a good clean
-The pool was full of leaves and the filter was missing its cover meaning there was basically a big hole in the bottom of the pool. It was also freezing!
I think you can find better for a comparable price. I wont stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to the exciting Southbank precinct and a stones throw from public transport, Central Hillcrest Apartments offers stunning views of the Brisbane River and city skyline out towards the Story Bridge and is just a short walk from the Gabba, the CBD, a range of restaurants, the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, entertainment, shopping, the Mater Private Hospital, Mater Hospital and the new Lady Cilento Children's Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Central Hillcrest Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillcrest Central Apartment Brisbane