“Couldn't fault”

Brisbane Marriott Hotel
Ranked #24 of 168 Hotels in Brisbane
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Just enjoyed an overnight stay on way to Sunshine Coast and could not fault service. Arrived late and had quick check in and the following morning enjoyed first class service at breakfast. Finally on heading down to check out we had our bags collected and car brought out for us. It would be nice to have this level of service all the time.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
James F, General Manager at Brisbane Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Dear Scott B – Thankyou for sharing your feedback. We strive to provide our guests with exceptional service and I’m delighted we were able to achieve this across all departments for you. We hope to welcome you back soon!

There are newer reviews for Brisbane Marriott Hotel

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I booked at the Marriott hotel for 3 days and then back again for another week now i think i forgot my IPhone 5 charger in my old room. I called front desk and she was very polite and informed me that nothing had been handed in by housekeeping unfortunately i was very sad about it as i really need my phone and it was running out of juice However, 5 minutes later I heard a knock at new room and it was one of the front desk staff bringing me an extra charger now that is what i call service , a special thanks to Trish for her service :

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
James F, General Manager at Brisbane Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Tony B – It’s fantastic to hear that the team were able to come to your rescue with a replacement iPhone charger. And I know Trish will be delighted to have been given special mention. I appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you on a future trip.

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

As a family if 4 we stay here exclusively when we're in Brisbane. Fantastic service and location are a bonus. Well priced drinks (when compared to outside pubs) and good food make this comparable with local restaurants, however you're in an area that has some special eateries so you can make the most of the location. Wether you eat local or here at the hotel, you'll enjoy staying at the Marriott.

Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed October 31, 2013

During a recent trip to Brisbane I booked the Brisbane Marriott Hotel for a business trip with my husband. From our initial welcome from the Concierge to a seamless check-in at Reception - everything was handled efficiently. When our luggage was delivered to our room, the Concierge graciously offered to make our business dinner bookings for us for the following 2 evenings. Customer Service was excellent with all we encountered. The rooms were spotless, bathroom glorious, comfortable bed, and overall quite quiet which was lovely. We enjoyed a nice view of the Story Bridge from our 5th floor window which was stunning at night all lit up! I would highly recommend staying here...it is well worth the cost for the great service, cleanliness, and overall enjoyment.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Cheryl L – I am so delighted that you and your husband experienced such an enjoyable and successful stay with us. We have a great team and I know they will feel very proud when they read your kind comments regarding the level of service they extended to you. Thankyou for your rating and recommendation and I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Arrived early from Fiji ...cranky and tired (see Westin review.. not impressed) so expecting that the our room wouldn't be ready.. but received just brilliant service at Reception couldn't have been more helpful ...arranged for us to be given a room immediately (by changing bookings around...) spotless room, great view of the Story Bridge, returning to reception they gave us a map and ideas for a walk, etc...had great night sleep and booking out was a dream.. also offered us the hotel limousine at a standby rate to take us to the airport. Can't comment about the restaurants as we didn't eat 'in' ....will we be going back ??.. you bet !!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I had a one night stopover booked on my way further north to visit grandchildren. I arrived way too early but had booked a massage at the Dome day spa....heaven! I then lay by the pool waiting to hear when my room would be ready. I went to reception to check in and was told that I had been given a complimentary room upgrade due to the inconvenience of having to wait...!! These things never happen to me...The hotel staff were professional and extremely polite and friendly. My room was lovely with a river view which got even better after sunset with the bridge illuminated. A reasonably priced set 3 course menu was also very nice in the restaurant. Only complaint here was the airconditioning was freezing so I sat outside on the deck, but I am from a cold part of Australia and love a warmer evening. After dinner I returned to the pool deck where I enjoyed a hot spa before turning in. My bed was so comfortable and the room was quiet. No traffic noise at all which is great for a city hotel. I had to check out before breakfast unfortunately but with 3 checkout options I found this very efficient. Thank you to all at The Marriott. I would love to return and stay a while longer.

Room Tip: Arrive too early and get an upgrade !!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank luckyladycanber... m
Reviewed October 27, 2013

It was the first day of our honeymoon so we checked in to the Marriott. I guess we expected alot as it was the Marriott but it was a dissapopintment. The check in was highly okay , the satff were to the point and not very friendly. For the price we paid we did´nt get anything not even a rrom with a view . Anything extra you request for is chargable.
On a positive not the room was clean, good beds and the concierge was very friendly.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Travel-Jbird

Dear Judycorrea – We normally receive such wonderful feedback on our customer service and I do apologise that this has not been your experience, particularly as it was the special occasion of your honeymoon. In the circumstances, I do appreciate your graciousness in also providing positive comments. I hope we may welcome you again should your travels bring you back this way, so that we may have the opportunity to ensure you enjoy a wholly more positive stay.