Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$174
Booking.com$174
CheapTickets$174
eDreams$174
Priceline$174
Lol.travel$198
2,998 results
All reviews the executive lounge queen street mall diamond member elizabeth street direct access breakfast buffet excellent location the heart of the city central location an upgrade valet parking business trip the river south bank atrium concierge lift
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2016

Great location ,very easy to visit stores, shops , sights and restaurants. Staff always respectful and helpful from the front desk ,to the maids Rooms always spotless.and had great view of city .
Taxi from airport can be expensive but Bell captain was so kind ,he arranged for another couple to share my ride on the return trip to airport.

Room tip: Higher floors have great views.
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
ChrisPartridgeBSBHI, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2016

Dear Sara D,

Thank you for your review and recommendation. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and our warm, friendly and authentic Hilton hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

I had such a great stay here because the place is refreshing and very nice. On the 25th floor of the executive lounge, my fiancé and I would get their continental breakfast in the morning before we start our day and the food would consist of; smoked salmon with lemons on the side, breads, parfaits, flavored croissants (chocolate and strawberry), sausages, hard boiled eggs, fresh fruits, pot of tea, coffee, etc. When we get back to the hotel, things in our room would be cleaned and well stocked. And thank you for the anniversary bottle!

There was just one con and that is there's no shower door nor curtain which when I took my shower, I did not like water getting onto the bathroom floor.

Overall, I'd be back because I have no real big complaints about this place, it's a great place to stay in.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Orangeswirls,

Thank you for your review. I was pleased to see that your stay met expectations and thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 6, 2016

The Hilton Brisbane is a Luxury Hotel in the Hilton range extending outstanding and consistent service to guests. We travel to Brisbane on a regular basis and Hilton Brisbane is our choice of Hotel on every visit. We highly recommend Hilton Brisbane for its location, level of service, outstanding facilities and warm and professional staff.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank gulamelaka

Dear gulamelaka,

Thank you for your review and recommendation. I was pleased to see that your stay met expectations and thank you for your loyalty to Hilton Brisbane. We look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit.

Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

Had high expectations even before I arrived. The hotel has an amazing check-in app for members where u can actually choose ur room even before u arrive. Coupled with that, you can opt for add-one.
I arrived at 1030am to a warm welcome and was expecting to wait till the official check in time but was pleasantly surprised to receive my room keys barely half an hour later. Showered and changed, I ventured out and realised just what a great location the hotel is in.
After a long day, I returned in time for the evening cocktails in the lounge which was well worth the additional $41. The buffet could easily suffice for dinner!
The rooms are airy and bright and well equipped. For the rates, I would say the hotel is well worth the stay.

Tip: opt for a room above level 15 and the best view are room numbers 11 and upwards eg 1813.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank HSFOO

Dear HSFOO,

Thank you for your review. I was pleased to read that you found the Hilton Honors App to be helpful in assisting with your check-in and choice of room. Thank you for your recommendation.

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this Hotel for about two weeks during a business trip.

Check-in/out
The staff was friendly at both check in and out.

Location
The hotel is conveniently located at the downton area. You will be at a walking distance of queen st mall, and other high end fashion stores. The whole area becomes a touristic place, great for walking, people watching, shopping, visiting restaurants.. etc.

Within a walking distance you can easily cross the bridge, reach eagle pier or southbank and visit some of the nice restaurants located at this area or go to qpac and enjoy of a music concert or a play.

Room/Housekeeping
The room was neat and clean. Housekeeping did a grear job on providing this service.

Hotel Service
Things i liked... A couple of cookies were delivered daily at my room, no charge. They were pretty good.
I also received macaroons for free a couple of times, I enjoyed these ones a lot!!

Parking/Valet Parking
The service was pretty expensive (about 55 AUD) a day; however it was always on time for our pickup and return of our car.

I tried the breakfast service a couple of times only - the restaurant provides either the continental breakfast or the buffette (about 38 AUD).
I thought the buffette offered a good number of options, including made to order omelettes, bread, bacon a selection of fruit and other items. While the food was good and tasty, i found a couple of good other places around the hotel and decided to go out rather than stying in for breakfast.

I also had a chance to try the restaurant at night (vintaged). I tried the "chana masala" (indian food). It was a good combination of chickpeas with a spicy sauce, rice, pickles and other items with spices. You should really try this one if you are looking for something new with a spicy flavor on it.

A couple of items that can be improved:
Lighting of the room was not that good for me. Sometimes i had to turn all lights on as the individual lights are not good enough for the whole room.

Power outage- I was ironing my clothes and I lost electricity in half of my room. This was easily fixed by calling guest services.

I think it was worth staying at this place - the location was great! Food and parking are pricey, however you can easily find other places around!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank 984jaimev
ChrisPartridgeBSBHI, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2016

Dear Jaime V,

Thank you for your review, we were delighted to see that you had a good stay for the two weeks on business. Thank you for recommendations for our location, rooms and Vintaged restaurant. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused by the power outage. Hopefully we will have an opportunity to welcome you back on future travels.