2,729 results
All reviews the executive lounge queen street mall diamond member elizabeth street direct access lobby bar concierge staff breakfast buffet the heart of the city excellent location central location an upgrade valet parking business trip the river south bank atrium
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Rollaways very comfortable for children when travelling. The pool here is extremely clean and very inviting. The executive Lounge is a must. The staff at the Lounge look after you so well you'll want to stay longer. Rooms are quiet and roomy. Great location too! Close to Mall, Theatres and restaurants!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
TheoVeenboer, Director of Operations at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Peter C

Thank you for your kind review on Tripadvisor. It is great to read that you and your family were able to enjoy the hotel and its facilities. Thank you also for your reference to the executive lounge who do much appreciate such feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights. Have to say the stay here has been absolutely amazing. Australia in General has been good right from immigration to the chauffeur to the hotel staff. The beds in this hotel are out this world.. I don't know if it's the long flight from UK or what but I have slept like there is no tomorrow. The restaurant in this hotel make the best steaks ever! The restaurant staff made me feel so welcome similar to the concierge staff who provided excellent advice on local tours. It is a must return with the family although I am not sure how I will keep my 2 year old entertained. Well done hilton.. I look forward to my trip here already (and ive not left yet)

Date of stay: January 2014
TheoVeenboer, Director of Operations at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Dear AMALIK

thank you for your insightful review on Tripadvisor about your recent visit to the Hilton Brisbane. Traveling from Europe to Australia is certainly quite a tiring experience and we're very happy to see that our comfortable bed room rooms were able to provide you with the rest needed. Thank you also for your comments about our much awarded restaurant. We too feel that we make the best steaks in Brisbane and your acknowledgement is certainly appreciated. I will make great effort to ensure your kind comments about the team are shared. We certainly look forward to welcoming you again and I am sure your 2 year old may well enjoy our pool facilities!

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Our family really enjoy staying in this hotel. It's very difficult to fault anything. The location is the best in Brisbane with the elevator opening out into the shopping mall. We also rate the experience here as the most enjoyable in Brisbane.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear David B

Not being able to fault anything during your stay at the Hilton Brisbane is certainly a great compliment for the team. We much appreciate your comments about your visit and hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

We stayed at the Hilton in January and found the stay great. We were given an upgrade to an Executive suit - I could see much difference between the rooms except you are further up the building. The view was to the city and it was Ok.

Room tip: The rooms are lovely but the bathrooms are really small - I have thought this many times as I have stayed at the Hilton, but now I know the more you spend on a room there is not much difference in quality.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Col T

Thank you for your insights on Tripadvisor about your January stay at the Hilton Brisbane. It is a pleasure to read that you've enjoyed the upgraded room. We certainly hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Stayed at Hilton (Level 24 Executive Level) and all I can say is that, this hotel is "First Class" all the way from the check-in to the check-out.

Room was absolutely beautiful and the view wasn't too bad either (view of the river and the Story Bridge). Unfortunately the time we stayed at Hilton (the lounge was getting renovated) so, had to go to the 6th floor and needless to say that the complimentary food, drinks and service was still exceptional, I guess it's what you would expect from one of the world’s most well know hotel and brand around the world.

So, thank you for having us and we cannot wait to stay with you guys once again in the near future.

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
TheoVeenboer, Director of Operations at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Dear Geruel F

Thank you for your insights on tripadvisor about the Hilton Brisbane. Great to see that a stay nearly a year ago still invokes such positive memories. We most certainly hope to have the chance to welcome you again.