Probably the best thing the Hilton BNE has going for it would be it's central location. As part of the CBD Wintergarden Complex, the hotel boasts the most inner city location with almost everything within easy walking distance.
*Refreshed Executive Rooms are nice (despite part of the entertainment unit falling off in our room).
The Not So Good:
*Hilton HHonours Gold Member and was not "Space Available" Upgraded. Interestingly the next available room type was for sale on Hilton.com for both nights we stayed. Not sure who they are kidding... Also really don't see the point in HHonours. In 8 years I've never been upgraded.
*Breakfast Buffet was Cold on the 1st day. Cold scambled eggs and several other guests noted this also.
*High Tea in "Vintaged" I would pass on. I made a reservation online which they had no record of. We were accommodated but I found the High Tea offerings fairly dry and ordinary. Service also a little on the slow side given that it's "full table service".
*Executive Loung Overcrowding. On both nights we were sent downstairs for drinks as the small Exec Lounge was at capacity. Alcoholic selection was good but food- again rather lackluster once in the lounge. DIY Caesar Salad etc was nothing to rave about.
*Overall, nothing terrible but would possibly opt to try another property next time in view of the above.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Brisbane icon, Hilton Brisbane is located in the heart of the city, on the ‘Paris-end’ of vibrant Queen Street Mall. The hotel features modern accommodation, award-winning dining, newly refurbished leisure facilities and 2500 sqm of purpose built space designed specifically for meetings and events. Choose from a selection of well-appointed guest, deluxe or executive rooms, or luxury suites which have been designed with each and every guest’s comfort in mind. Book an executive room or suite and enjoy access to the exclusive Executive Lounge which features continental breakfast, refreshments throughout the day and evening drinks and canapes for you to enjoy. Meet and do business in one of the 19 flexible meeting and conference rooms which have been coupled with leading-edge technology, ideal service and attention to detail. The hotel is also equipped with a Business Centre where all of your business needs can be met. Swim some laps in the newly refurbished outdoor heated swimming pool, play a game of tennis on the city’s only tennis court, overlooking the city or squeeze in a workout in the Fitness Centre. Go on a culinary journey in the hotel’s award-winning restaurant - Vintaged Bar + Grill - which showcases the best of Queensland’s world-class produce and features unique and modern dining spaces as well as a boutique wine list. Whether it’s for business or pleasure, Hilton Brisbane offers contemporary design that fulfills comfort and style, outstanding facilities and exceptional service. It is a must for both domestic and international guests and Brisbaneites alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Hilton International Brisbane
- Brisbane Hilton International