I stay at this hotel regularly for work and find the location and the recently renovated rooms to be fantastic. I also must comment that the concierge staff on the Elizabeth st entrance are always approachable and welcoming. Nothing is too much trouble for them. The only negative I have found during my numerous stays at this hotel, is that the front desk staff need to work on their customer service skills. When you approach the desk, no one smiles and anything you ask seems to be an inconvenience for them. As the main port of call for their guests, the front desk staff should go out of their way to make their guests feel welcome and their business valued. Unfortunately this is lacking. Other than this, I would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Brisbane!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Brisbane icon, Hilton Brisbane is located in the heart of the city, on the ‘Paris-end’ of vibrant Queen Street Mall. The hotel features modern accommodation, award-winning dining, newly refurbished leisure facilities and 2500 sqm of purpose built space designed specifically for meetings and events. Choose from a selection of well-appointed guest, deluxe or executive rooms, or luxury suites which have been designed with each and every guest’s comfort in mind. Book an executive room or suite and enjoy access to the exclusive Executive Lounge which features continental breakfast, refreshments throughout the day and evening drinks and canapes for you to enjoy. Meet and do business in one of the 19 flexible meeting and conference rooms which have been coupled with leading-edge technology, ideal service and attention to detail. The hotel is also equipped with a Business Centre where all of your business needs can be met. Swim some laps in the newly refurbished outdoor heated swimming pool, play a game of tennis on the city’s only tennis court, overlooking the city or squeeze in a workout in the Fitness Centre. Go on a culinary journey in the hotel’s award-winning restaurant - Vintaged Bar + Grill - which showcases the best of Queensland’s world-class produce and features unique and modern dining spaces as well as a boutique wine list. Whether it’s for business or pleasure, Hilton Brisbane offers contemporary design that fulfills comfort and style, outstanding facilities and exceptional service. It is a must for both domestic and international guests and Brisbaneites alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Hilton International Brisbane
- Brisbane Hilton International