I spent a pleasant 24hrs at Hilton Brisbane.
Upon arrival, I saw a ramp into a parking garage, so attempted to enter, but the valet stopped me and directed me to give him the keys. I was pretty tired after 33hrs in transit, so I just complied. Only at check-out was I told that the parking was $55.
The lobby area was under renovation.
Reception staff were very friendly and helpful.
My room was on the same floor as the executive lounge.
In the elevator, I noticed a security key swipe - however for the several times I used various elevators I never used the swipe and was always able to get to my floor.
My room was just about perfect
Comfy bed with good linens, nice view, great work desk, spacious clean.
Lounge staff were particularly friendly, taking time to chat if you cared to.
The gym was very big and well equipped.
Morning breakfast was excellent. There was a large selection of healthy foods, including glasses with different types of fruit salads, some with museli yoghurt with the fruit salad. Cappucino delivered to my table....nice!
What I like about Hilton Brisbane
- Location excellent right on the pedestrian mall
- Excellent room setup
- Room ventilation good
- Room air con good
- Room seemed very sound proof
- Breakfast - one of the best I've ever had
- Gym is very large and well equipped
- Staff were all friendly and helpful
- $55 parking charge - Add signage outside or make up a pamphlet that the valets could give to each client that arrives by car....so that the costs are not revealed at check-out.
- I had problems to connect to the internet, (normally I don't)
- Investigate why the security card swipes don't work in the elevators.
- I will return if I'm on business in the area
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Brisbane icon, Hilton Brisbane is located in the heart of the city, on the ‘Paris-end’ of vibrant Queen Street Mall. The hotel features modern accommodation, award-winning dining, newly refurbished leisure facilities and 2500 sqm of purpose built space designed specifically for meetings and events. Choose from a selection of well-appointed guest, deluxe or executive rooms, or luxury suites which have been designed with each and every guest’s comfort in mind. Book an executive room or suite and enjoy access to the exclusive Executive Lounge which features continental breakfast, refreshments throughout the day and evening drinks and canapes for you to enjoy. Meet and do business in one of the 19 flexible meeting and conference rooms which have been coupled with leading-edge technology, ideal service and attention to detail. The hotel is also equipped with a Business Centre where all of your business needs can be met. Swim some laps in the newly refurbished outdoor heated swimming pool, play a game of tennis on the city’s only tennis court, overlooking the city or squeeze in a workout in the Fitness Centre. Go on a culinary journey in the hotel’s award-winning restaurant - Vintaged Bar + Grill - which showcases the best of Queensland’s world-class produce and features unique and modern dining spaces as well as a boutique wine list. Whether it’s for business or pleasure, Hilton Brisbane offers contemporary design that fulfills comfort and style, outstanding facilities and exceptional service. It is a must for both domestic and international guests and Brisbaneites alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Hilton International Brisbane
- Brisbane Hilton International