Hilton Brisbane
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Oaks Felix(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$127
$106
  • Fitness center
ibis Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$93
$86
  • Room Service
The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$115
  • Room Service
$65
$62
  • Restaurant
Mantra South Bank, Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$147
$119
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Jen Brisbane By Shangri-La(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$93
$106
Travelocity
$83
2,592 results
All reviewsthe executive loungequeen street malldiamond memberelizabeth streetlobby bardirect accessconcierge staffbreakfast buffetexcellent locationthe heart of the citycentral locationbusiness tripvalet parkingthe riversouth bankatriumwintergarden
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 25, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for just one night and all I have seen is the bedroom and the buffet breakfast in the morning, which I'll come to later.

If I remember correctly the reception is at the 6th floor which I found very odd. it is a very prominent building in the heart of it all so its great location wise. The room I stayed in was clean, well maintained. The bed was comfy. The bathroom was not the cleanest but by no means dirty. I reached quite late and was very tired after the long flights so I decided to eat in the room and goto sleep. So I ordered a cheeseburger which is easily one of the best cheeseburgers I've ever had.

The buffet breakfast was quite reasonable, very pleased with whatever was there and whatever i tried.

Overall a nice hotel in a very nice location.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
HHA3004, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2011

Dear Ramzzz

Thank you for filling out a review on Trip Advisor.

I was pleased to read you had a good nights sleep and enjoyed our room service.

Your feedback on the bathroom is appreciated . These comments are an important tool for us to review the level of service and facilities we are offering our guests.

Thankyou for your truly valuable comments.

Reviewed August 23, 2011

Stayed on the weekend and booked 2 Executive rooms, we were put on level 23 and it was very quiet, we didn't hear any noise what so ever so was very happy with that.
Both rooms had same view of buildings and high rise apartments which wasn't to exciting but we only looked out in the mornings to check weather so no problem there. Bathrooms were small but was ok with 2 woman getting ready to go out, great shower head and pressure was good, crabbtree and evelyn products in bathroom which were beautiful, bathrobes and slippers were provided as well.
The highlight for us was the Executive lounge, with Eme serving us each day, she is just wonderful, so happy and made us feel very special each time we were in there, you could get any sort of drink you wanted and the canapes were just delicious each night was something different but always yummy.
Also special mention to Callum who helped me with a ripped dress drama and had me at a tailors for repairs in about 15 mins of talking to him so well done and thank you it was such a relief to get it fixed.
Yes the elevators are a pain and everyone was commenting how slow they are but we stayed till Monday and with the hotel being quieter they were much quicker.
Overall I am very impressed with the Hilton and hope to make it back there again very soon.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends

Dear Farmgirl5

I cannot thank you enough for your kind comments on Trip Advisor with regards to your recent stay.

I will personally relay your feedback to Eme and Callum who will be glad to know that their efforts contributed to your enjoyable stay. I am pleased we are able to deliver this level of service for you.

Thankyou for choosing to stay at the Hilton Brisbane.

Reviewed August 23, 2011

I have stayed at this Hilton many times. I find the hotel to offer a great experience for business travellers and tourists as well. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I always feel cheated when I have to stay elsewhere in Brisbane!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business

Dear SMEMBoston_ma

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on Trip Advisor.

I was delighted to read that you had such a positive experience while staying with us.

May I thankyou for your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

As a Hilton Honors member, I tend to stay in Hiltons wherever I go. That is why I picked this hotel in Brisbane. I would stay again to get the points and benefits from HH, but wouldn't choose this hotel again if I didn't, especially at the price. It's an average to below average Hilton. Things are a bit shabby but they seem to be undergoing a remodel - the restaurant was unavailable and one of the lifts/elevators was not working. Not a huge problem, but the average wait time for the elevator at peak periods was very long. This hotel has an atrium in the center and all rooms open up to the atrium. Not my favorite kind of hotel especially when there are parties being hosted on the weekends. The sound tends to 'carry up' and even being 7 floors above the party, I could hear some very loud laughers throughout the evening festivities. The staff here is fairly friendly but I did run into a few surly folks. The rooms are spacious and clean with decent bathroom space. The Executive Lounge had a nice selection of breakfast food in the morning and appetizers in the evening. Location is very good and it's walking distance to almost everything in Brisbane. The gym has a few treadmills, stairmasters, weights, and excercise balls - all looked like good equipment although I didn't use it since there are very nice places to run outside. It's an adequate hotel but for the price I expected more. Rated this a 3 star since it's 'below average' but not 'poor'.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business

Dear travel_junkie3000

Thank you for filling out a review on Trip Advisor.

I was sorry to read that your visit was not as satisfactory as it might have been. The hotel is currently at the tail end of a multi million dollar refurbishment programme. We have recently completed the renovation of all our bedrooms and by the end of September we will reopen our new restaurant which we are very excited about. We expect the lifts to be completed by the end of the year.

It was pleasing to note you enjoyed our new bedrooms and Executive Lounge. Feedback is very important to us as it helps us review the service offering to our guests. Once again thank you for your truly valuable comments.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again.

Reviewed August 17, 2011

We spend three nights at the Hilton Brisbane and found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. However, be aware that the shopping centre below the Hilton is being updated and this results in some seriously noisy banging from very early in the morning (from 6am onwards). We were on floor 11 and were awakened to this each morning. On check-out I did comment and they said they usually put people on the lower floors and then, if they complain move them up some floors away from the noise. We had been on overnight stays in the hotels prior to Brisbane so didn't complain as we were fed-up of moving. Anyway they did cancel the charge for valet parking (AU$150) to cover for the inconvenience. I would have preferred to have been put in a quiet room in the first place but there you go. The other problem with the Hilton at present is the lifts. Only two lifts are operating and you can be waiting 5 minutes or more during busy times. On a more positive side, the room was great with a large kingsize bed and big plasma tv. Breakfast was good provided you only go for the continental. Their eggs were pre-cooked and cold and hard centred. Usual issue of having to make your own toast and queuing for a conveyor toasting machine. Also, there is no restaurant at night, just a small area in the lobby.
The staff were all really good and dealt with the bags, car and check-in efficiently.
No free internet access though, charges of 0.55c per minute with a day cap of $30. Daylight robbery!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear NoLeakHere

Thank you for filling out a review on Trip Advisor.

May I sincerely apologise for the fact that you were disturbed by banging noises early in the morning. I am pleased to say that Stage one of the Shopping Centre is now open and we do not expect any further interuptions.

Unfortunately with the refurbishment of one of our lifts there can be short delays at peak periods. We expect to complete this work by the end of 2011.

I was pleased to read that you found our rooms comfortable. All our rooms have recently been refurbished and we are very excited about the outcome. Feedback is always important as it is a vital way of reviewing the level of service and facilities we provide our guests so as to make improvements.

Thankyou for staying with us at Hilton Brisbane.