“Kudos! New kid in Brisbane, Traders Hotel Brisbane” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Jen Brisbane

Hotel Jen Brisbane
Ranked #33 of 162 Hotels in Brisbane
Singapore, Singapore
“Kudos! New kid in Brisbane, Traders Hotel Brisbane”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

- Perfectly located just minutes from the train station, cheaper and fastest way to reach the hotel from the airport
- When we arrive it was Holiday Inn and the next day it's Traders Hotel, wow!!!
- When we arrive the lobby looks dead but the following day, voila...nice flowers arrangement and also the new Management also re-dress the dead plants at the entrance of the hotel, good job guys
- In short, it's more lively now and enjoy my stay and nice room
- Also to mention, the shampoo in the toilet they change also to a better one than the Holiday Inn one, my hair smells GOOD.....I like it....
- Great assistance from the front office staff, when I ask my way around Brisbane
- They also tell me to buy the train ticket to airport from the hotel, it's cheaper than buying it from the train station itself, thank guys

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (237)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Auckland Region, New Zealand
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

The above says it all

This place is dirty, bed smelt of urine and was still wet. Not sure if it was a cleaning agent or body fluid

No hot water, poor water pressure, not worth the money that I paid

Tried to speak to anybody to have my room changed but had no luck as nobly cared

Manager Paul didn't bother to get back to me either about my concerns

I would not go back as its a dirty dump

Room Tip: Avoid it really try another hotel or for that fact try a bacpackers
9 Thank Kiwiholidays
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

I have previously just stayed at the Traders Hotel, Brisbane on a business trip. For a hotel that has just re-opened i have to say it was spectacular. The staff were so friendly and helpful and they catered to my every need. I especially want to thank the staff at the MJ Restaurant and Bar who offered beautiful modern Australian contemporary style meals and the best cocktails i have ever had. The food was so incredibly fresh and every bite sent me on a flavour journey.
I also have to say i have never slept so well at a hotel. The beds were luscious and soft...I was so relaxed. Thanks again Traders for the magnifcant stay, I will be returning.

Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel a few times when it was the holiday inn. I really quite like it. It's clean rooms are really good size. This time I was in a double and also had great views of the city. The spas were relaxing on the top floor. Cardio equipment was good, although could use some weights to complement the gym. Hotel staff were very helpful and nice. I will def stay here again :)

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

I just completed a stay at was once the Holiday Inn Brisbane AUS and is now Traders. Horrible hotel. The hotel literally changed ownership on my checkout day. Rooms were dirty, no hot water, terrible service and horrible food. It should be dropped to a 1 Star and earn its way back. I am a VERY seasoned traveler and do not need to be spoiled so I am not prone to complain. This place is not even close to the money you pay. Moreover, I was ripped off by the Conference Center for 2 days of a Conference Room. But that is a whole separate story. Despite being close to the AirLink Train Station there is no redeeming reason to spend money here!

• Stayed August 2012
4 Thank BigJTraveler
Paul M, General Manager at Hotel Jen Brisbane, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Dear BigJTraveler, it is heartwarming to know that you witnessed the historic moment at Traders Hotel, Brisbane on 7 August! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am also very concerned about your overall experience at the hotel. May I please request that you contact me at bruno.cristol@tradershotels.com or telephone: (617) 3238 2209 so that I look into the issues personally? I hope to hear from you soon. With best regards, Bruno Cristol, General Manager