“The sort of place you take close family or best friends for a good meal in really comfortable surroundings”

Vietnamese Avachat Restaurant
Ranked #1,810 of 4,406 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed February 23, 2012

My wife and I have been to Avachat several times and keep going back! Our last visit was on Valentines Day and whilst the set Special menu was excellent my preference is for a banquet of a number of entrees.
After four trips to Vietnam in the last 10 years I have developed a real taste for Vietnamese cuisine and I have to say the food Avachat serves measures up very well to what I have had in Vietnam.
This is a small and intimate restaurant and at the same time quite comfortable and aesthetically pleasing, the service is courteoue, quick and always with a smile!

• Visited February 2012