“Excellent high tea”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Brisbane
“Excellent high tea”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

My husband and I took my mum and dad for high tea. We had a scoopon voucher and as we hadn't been there before didn't know what to expect. Well we couldn't have had a better time. The staff were more than accommodating, very friendly and prompt with their service. The food was lovely and very filling. I would highly recommend a visit. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank pandagurl

Ascot, Qld
“Nice spot for a tea or coffee”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Stumbled upon this cafe while shopping with a friend in the city.. The prices are up there; $5 a coffee; $7 for 2 slices of scrummy fig and raisin toast with more better than I'm prepared to tell my dietitian about and $10 for petite fours... maybe that's just one of those "you get what you pay for" things... the food was all very good..

We found the service is friendly and efficient; the wait staff were very helpful and knew their menu well.. I'd love to bring my neice here for high tea sometime; I think she'd enjoy it to!

• Visited July 2012
Ormeau, Australia
“Most disappointing experience”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Whlst shopping in Brisbane recently my daughter and I decided to stop into the Keri Craig Emporium for a beverage and a bite to eat. We were seated and given a glass of water and that is where the service ended. We looked at the menus and decided on our order and then we waited, waited and waited some more. Everybody else at that point in time had there order so we could not understand the delay but thought there must be some other delay and waited some more. After what seemed like forever another 2 ladies came in and were given water and seated at the table beside us. Within the minute the ladies were giving the waitress their order. I was disgusted and upset that we were treated this way and ignored so obviously. I have travelled all around the world and have never had such bad and rude service. Oh and for the record they charge like wounded bulls. You can get the same thing and service at the little cafe opposite where we ended up going. So glad we walked out.

• Visited February 2012