“Excellent”

Reserve Restaurant Milton
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Enjoy fine dining and exceptional service on the banks of the River at Milton. Serving contemporary European cuisine with a classical French influence, Chef Kieran Reekie sources the best of Australia's fresh local produce to create dishes that are ingeniously flavoured and exquisitely presented. Combine this with an extensive wine list hand picked by sommelier Stephen Heffernan and discreet service by professional, knowledgeable staff and you can be assured of a first class dining experience.
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Excellent food, good service, nice ambience, recommended. It's a bit out of town (a 20 minute walk).

There are newer reviews for Reserve Restaurant Milton

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

My hubby surprised me with dinner at Reserve and the night couldn't have been more perfect. The restaurant was beautifully furnished with fireplaces, chandeliers and a grand piano with a balcony overlooking the river. The food was delicious and the service, both friendly and welcoming. It's a little exy but worth every cent. We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Reserve is located in the Sunshine Coast hinterland, great location and the ambiance is amazing not matter weather you visit the restaurant for Lunch or Dinner. The food is fantastic worth every penny and more.
Reserve also offer wine's to match the set menu. It's amazing stuff.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Their lunch special is so worth it. The meal is delicious and the dessert is absolutely amazing. You will even get discount if you have entertainment card and sign up for their special offer.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

My partner and I returned here a few weeks ago, taking a family friend to dinner for her 62nd birthday.

It anything it was even better than last time! It's kind of our go-to restaurant if we're taking out an older friend or family member. The chandeliers, the timber panelling, the warm furnishings...it's got so much character and an older person would love it. Not that it's not for the young - I'm 31 and I love the place! It makes for the perfect evening as you can walk upstairs to the gorgeous little bar and have some bubbles, and then go to your table downstairs.

The staff are a delight and so friendly and helpful and you can tell they really believe in the food and what the restaurant is trying to deliver - which it does with effortless aplomb. Classy without being stuffy. A delight.

This time, a male and female member of staff (whose names I wish I could recall!) actually remembered my boyfriend and I from when we last visited about 18 months ago! How's that for customer recognition!

We eat out a lot and generally avoid three courses for calorific reasons haha, but here you've just got to take the plunge because it's really worth it. Exceptional. Oh and the best pork belly in memory.

A truly delightful and excellent place. We heard that they have been awarded their chefs hat back again after missing out on its retention in 2013. I think this is good news and well-deserved. Thanks, Reserve, and see you again soon!