“Special Occasion”

Reserve Restaurant Milton
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Enjoy fine dining and exceptional service on the banks of the River at Milton. Serving contemporary European cuisine with a classical French influence, Chef Kieran Reekie sources the best of Australia's fresh local produce to create dishes that are ingeniously flavoured and exquisitely presented. Combine this with an extensive wine list hand picked by sommelier Stephen Heffernan and discreet service by professional, knowledgeable staff and you can be assured of a first class dining experience.
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Reserve is located in the Sunshine Coast hinterland, great location and the ambiance is amazing not matter weather you visit the restaurant for Lunch or Dinner. The food is fantastic worth every penny and more.
Reserve also offer wine's to match the set menu. It's amazing stuff.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Their lunch special is so worth it. The meal is delicious and the dessert is absolutely amazing. You will even get discount if you have entertainment card and sign up for their special offer.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

My partner and I returned here a few weeks ago, taking a family friend to dinner for her 62nd birthday.

It anything it was even better than last time! It's kind of our go-to restaurant if we're taking out an older friend or family member. The chandeliers, the timber panelling, the warm furnishings...it's got so much character and an older person would love it. Not that it's not for the young - I'm 31 and I love the place! It makes for the perfect evening as you can walk upstairs to the gorgeous little bar and have some bubbles, and then go to your table downstairs.

The staff are a delight and so friendly and helpful and you can tell they really believe in the food and what the restaurant is trying to deliver - which it does with effortless aplomb. Classy without being stuffy. A delight.

This time, a male and female member of staff (whose names I wish I could recall!) actually remembered my boyfriend and I from when we last visited about 18 months ago! How's that for customer recognition!

We eat out a lot and generally avoid three courses for calorific reasons haha, but here you've just got to take the plunge because it's really worth it. Exceptional. Oh and the best pork belly in memory.

A truly delightful and excellent place. We heard that they have been awarded their chefs hat back again after missing out on its retention in 2013. I think this is good news and well-deserved. Thanks, Reserve, and see you again soon!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

My wife and I stopped in Brisbane for the afternoon on the way home from a short break in Marocchydore. Picked this restaurant from Tripadvisor's list. I go to a lot of very good restaurants in Melbourne, but this was as good as any there. $40 lunch great value, wine list extensive but a little pricey. You can't have everything. I am going back in September.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Dinner at the Reserve Restaurant was fantastic. My partner and I had the "Indulgence" option which was a four course dinner for two option for $170. Included were two glasses of Moët, a demitasse cauliflower & truffle soup, choice of entrees from the menu, choice of mains from the menu and apple & rhubarb crumble to share for dessert. The soup was out of this world! Velvety texture and perfect flavour. My partner's says it was her favourite item of the night. For entree I had the mud crab with 63 degree egg- very tasty, and she had the prawn gnocchi. A palate cleansing sorbet was served after entrees. I had the beef fillet for my main, and my partner hand the duck confit. The duck stole the show here! My steak was ordered bleu, but served a bit over. The flavour was great and the red wine jus paired great. The duck skin was crisp and the meat was nice and moist- perfectly prepared. Both mains went well with the red wine that was ordered. Ther service was very attentive, professional and friendly. I would have preferred to have one server only looking after us- as we had three, but that is a personal preference.

Overall, it was a fantastic dinner and I will return sometime. Highly recommend checking it out