“Fine cuisine, good value”
Review of Reserve Restaurant Milton - CLOSED

Reserve Restaurant Milton
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Enjoy fine dining and exceptional service on the banks of the River at Milton. Serving contemporary European cuisine with a classical French influence, Chef Kieran Reekie sources the best of Australia's fresh local produce to create dishes that are ingeniously flavoured and exquisitely presented. Combine this with an extensive wine list hand picked by sommelier Stephen Heffernan and discreet service by professional, knowledgeable staff and you can be assured of a first class dining experience.
Reviewed July 30, 2014

My wife and I stopped in Brisbane for the afternoon on the way home from a short break in Marocchydore. Picked this restaurant from Tripadvisor's list. I go to a lot of very good restaurants in Melbourne, but this was as good as any there. $40 lunch great value, wine list extensive but a little pricey. You can't have everything. I am going back in September.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Dinner at the Reserve Restaurant was fantastic. My partner and I had the "Indulgence" option which was a four course dinner for two option for $170. Included were two glasses of Moët, a demitasse cauliflower & truffle soup, choice of entrees from the menu, choice of mains from the menu and apple & rhubarb crumble to share for dessert. The soup was out of this world! Velvety texture and perfect flavour. My partner's says it was her favourite item of the night. For entree I had the mud crab with 63 degree egg- very tasty, and she had the prawn gnocchi. A palate cleansing sorbet was served after entrees. I had the beef fillet for my main, and my partner hand the duck confit. The duck stole the show here! My steak was ordered bleu, but served a bit over. The flavour was great and the red wine jus paired great. The duck skin was crisp and the meat was nice and moist- perfectly prepared. Both mains went well with the red wine that was ordered. Ther service was very attentive, professional and friendly. I would have preferred to have one server only looking after us- as we had three, but that is a personal preference.

Overall, it was a fantastic dinner and I will return sometime. Highly recommend checking it out

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We chose Reserve to cellebrate our 22nd Wedding aniversary. I had requested a table with a river view, and did they deliver!!! We had, what I would class, the best seat in the house. With glass windows on 2 sides and a spectacular view over the river. One of Brisbanes storms entertained us with a Spectacular lightning show over the city.

The food was excellent, and we still talk about it! The service was the best we have had. The only negative was a big group that became a little noisy next to us.

I would and I have,recomended Reserve for that special cellebration.
As to price, I believe you get what you pay for and in all
aspects Reserve delivers.
We will be back.

2  Thank A3wend
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We had the degustation menu and most dishes were impeccable. The pork belly was the best one I have ever eaten. Some dishes were a little cold, obviously rested too long, although every dish was beautifully presented and tasted great. The ambience is romantic, a beautiful converted 1880's heritage listed house with beautiful furnishings and finishes. The waiters were very knowledgeable and attentive without being too intrusive. If you want a special night out, with wonderful food and beautiful ambience, then this is a good place to choose.

1  Thank Aceagent
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We had my daughter 21st family dinner here and it was just beautiful. From the great service, amazing service and fascinating ghost stories :) We can't wait to go back again.

2  Thank Nellie1971