“Loved everything!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Reserve Restaurant Milton - CLOSED

Reserve Restaurant Milton
Cuisines: French, European, Australian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Enjoy fine dining and exceptional service on the banks of the River at Milton. Serving contemporary European cuisine with a classical French influence, Chef Kieran Reekie sources the best of Australia's fresh local produce to create dishes that are ingeniously flavoured and exquisitely presented. Combine this with an extensive wine list hand picked by sommelier Stephen Heffernan and discreet service by professional, knowledgeable staff and you can be assured of a first class dining experience.
Oslo, Norway
“Loved everything!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

We had the "indulgence menu for two" which is a $170 menu for two consisting of a glass of champagne, an appertizer, an entrée and a main from the menu and a dessert selected by the chef. We also added wines from by the glass for the entrée and main.
A cup of nice soups set it off, then I had the pheasant terrine for starter, the terrine itself was kind of bland, but with all the different little "sides" I really loved it. The duck breast and confit for main was just excellent and we finished off with a delicious apple crumb cake. We were full when we left, just short of stuffed ☺
Our waiter was lovely and her wine recommendations spot on!
The building and setting is very romantic, I definitely recommend the indulgence menu here for a romantic dinner!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank dirr

“Stunning and very special!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We chose Reserve to cellebrate our 22nd Wedding aniversary. I had requested a table with a river view, and did they deliver!!! We had, what I would class, the best seat in the house. With glass windows on 2 sides and a spectacular view over the river. One of Brisbanes storms entertained us with a Spectacular lightning show over the city.

The food was excellent, and we still talk about it! The service was the best we have had. The only negative was a big group that became a little noisy next to us.

I would and I have,recomended Reserve for that special cellebration.
As to price, I believe you get what you pay for and in all
aspects Reserve delivers.
We will be back.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank A3wend
Melbourne
“A lovely and sophisticated night out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

We had the degustation menu and most dishes were impeccable. The pork belly was the best one I have ever eaten. Some dishes were a little cold, obviously rested too long, although every dish was beautifully presented and tasted great. The ambience is romantic, a beautiful converted 1880's heritage listed house with beautiful furnishings and finishes. The waiters were very knowledgeable and attentive without being too intrusive. If you want a special night out, with wonderful food and beautiful ambience, then this is a good place to choose.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Aceagent
Brisbane, Australia
“What a fantastic night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

We had my daughter 21st family dinner here and it was just beautiful. From the great service, amazing service and fascinating ghost stories :) We can't wait to go back again.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Nellie1971
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Fantastic dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

My husband and I ate here last night. We got the 6-course degustation "chef tasting dinner", with the wine pairings. Everything was delicious, BEAUTIFULLY presented and each wine pairing was perfect. Service was superb, waitress very friendly, very knowledgeable about every aspect of the meal. My only regret is that we should have shared the wine pairings; glass of champagne, 2 white wines, 2 reds and a dessert wine (each of these 5 pours were 1/5 of a glass, so small amounts). We were feeling a bit "plastered", so for us, it was a bit too much to drink. While the meal was very expensive (about $400), it was definitely worth it. Great tastes and a great experience.

• Visited June 2014