“Best Modern Australian Restaurant in Brisbane”
Review of Reserve Restaurant Milton - CLOSED

Reserve Restaurant Milton
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Enjoy fine dining and exceptional service on the banks of the River at Milton. Serving contemporary European cuisine with a classical French influence, Chef Kieran Reekie sources the best of Australia's fresh local produce to create dishes that are ingeniously flavoured and exquisitely presented. Combine this with an extensive wine list hand picked by sommelier Stephen Heffernan and discreet service by professional, knowledgeable staff and you can be assured of a first class dining experience.
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Brilliant food, wine and service. A great location and classic restaurant dining area.

We have always been impressed with Reserve Restaurant Maleny so it was an easy choice to make when staying in Brisbane.

The crispy pork belly by far the best and half roasted duck a must! Great entrees, deserts and cheese selections. Staff were very professional.

1  Thank Mark C

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We needed a special place to celebrate our Daughter's birthday, whilst on return visit from London, and Reserve Restaurant lived right up to our expectations!!
Located in an historic Brisbane building on Coronation Drive , adjacent to the CBD, this restaurant cannot be faulted in any way....food, wine, service and atmosphere are second to none in Brisbane fine dining!!

Reviewed December 25, 2013

My husband booked us a table at Reserve Restaurant Milton in December 2013 to celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary. We decided on the couples indulgence menu which included a lovely chef-selected appetiser (potato & leek soup served chilled, in an espresso size cup); a lovely glass of champagne; an entrée we could each select from the menu; a delicious lemon & rosemary sorbet to cleanse the pallet; a main we could each select from the menu & a shared dessert plate. They added a nice touch to the dessert plate by writing 'Happy Anniversary' in chocolate along the bottom of the plate! The wait staff were friendly & down to earth. The venison (my main) was amazing. I did find my entrée (chicken pate) a little spicy and found myself wishing I'd chosen the new season asparagus. But this did not indent even slightly in my overall experience. It is a lovely restaurant. We went there on our first date 11 years ago but back then it was Ryan's Riverside Seafood Restaurant. And since then it has also changed hands to Jospeh Alexander's Piano Bar. And now Reserve Restaurant Milton. Easy parking.

3  Thank elina_maree
Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

The food and service my husband and I experienced were absolutely faultless. The extensive wine list and the quality and attention to detail of the cuisine was truly 5 star.
We went based on reviews and we will return again with great enthusiasm and pleasure.
The chef is a genius !

2  Thank Mollygracew
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

I took my wife for her birthday here and chose the desgustation menu it's was fantastic, the salmon entree is to die for and the scallops are the best I've ever had. The pork belly was lovely, so soft it melts in your mouth and the skin is so cracklings. The venison was tender but the sauce was the let down and perhaps the menu can change later two plates of meat side by side was a little overwhelming .I would love to returned again as the food was top quality and highly recommend this restaurant. And a special thanks to our knowledgeable waiter Brendon who was very professional .

3  Thank Remydookie