“Disappointing but amazing location.”
Review of Kuta Cafe

Kuta Cafe
Ranked #2,565 of 4,721 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Take in the expansive vista of Brisbane City and beyond from the alfresco deck of the Kuta Cafe or if a bit chilly, move inside where floor to ceiling glass ensures you can still take in the breathtaking views. The Menu features a selection of cafe style meals and of course something for the kiddies. Enjoy a cake & coffee, icecream or a delicious breakfast. Open from early to late everyday, Kuta Cafe is an ideal spot to take in the sights and enjoy a great meal with friends.
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Fantastic location, views amazing and worth the drive up the hill. Sorry, but the food was disappointing and we only had morning tea. The $6 lamination was hard and it had been frozen, the muffin was disappointing, probably frozen also. The coffee was warm and bitter. Such a shame and could be improved so easily. The whole place should be renovated as this is probably the best place in Brisbane to enjoy the views and sit and relax over coffee or lunch.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

It was a quiet cold early weeknight so I assume we saw the cafe at low patronage. It is comfortable and clean and the service wasn't bad but could do with some work. The food presented well but was substandard. A grainy custard tart and crumbly brownie along with a Chai Tea made with syrup caused disappointment.

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I visited this cafe for breakfast. After finding a table and noting the number I ordered only to find that by the time I got back to the table someone else was sitting there. I advised the staff of the change in table. They need a better system. I waited 50 minutes for scrambled eggs and coffee! They then tried to deliver to the wrong table as obviously they failed to note the change in table. When I called the the waitress to advise her she gave me a filthy look, put the food down heavily and walked off. Rudest waitress I've had in ages. The food was ok but should have been better for the price. Ill avoid this place next time I'm at Mt Coot-tha.

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Grabbed a coffee with a friend and ordered a small caramel tart at $6 and a cookie which I thought was reasonably priced. The service was friendly and our order came promptly. I have never eaten a "meal" here nor would I want to as its expensive.. the view is why you come, the food is just an added bonus, though would rather pack a picnic....

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Kuta is an average little icecreamery/ coffeeshop in a truly stunning environment. Fling a coat or bag over the best table you can see (i.e. with the best view) note the table number, then dash to the queue as you will need to give them the table number when you order. The staff were trying hard on Easter Sunday but a touch harried. Understandably. They served three iced coffees to our table over a 30 minute period (I had ordered one.) Still, can't complain - this is a whole lot better than no iced coffee at all! The hot chips were very fresh, crisp and tasty, and a large bowl for $7.50 seemed ok to me. We shared a large bottle of water, a couple of coffees and they were happy to provide glassware. This is a high traffic tourist spot. If you adjust your expectations accordingly, relax and enjoy the view, the greenery and the sunshine, and a nice snack, you are sure to have a great time.