“Best Dessert in Brisbane”

Passione Gelateria & Dessert Bar
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed April 29, 2012

The Gelato is too die for!! If you feel like having something sweet go there, you won't be disappointed :)

1  Thank LittleKa26

Reviewed March 26, 2012

We had dined nearby but decided to move on for dessert. We had somewhere in mind but as we returned to our car, we passed this little place, stopped to look and decided to stay. We were glad we did. My husband had the gelato, my daughter and I shared a chocolate fondent and my daughter's partner had the sticky date pudding. All got the thumbs up. Rich and delicious - just the way desserts should be. Each of the desserts were priced at $15.90 which I thought was a tad expensive but worth it in the end. Certainly worth a visit.

2  Thank luciafrancesca