Frisco Apartments
$72
$222
$179
Agoda.com
The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$118
$92
Mantra on Queen(Brisbane)
$130
$113
$83
$65
  • Restaurant
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
$89
$71
$153
$125
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsstudio apartmentsecure buildingfree unlimited wifiallocated parkingwithin walking distancebottle shopfree secure parkingwoolworths supermarketbusiness travelersized fridgemin walkcentral locationpool and gymwasher dryereagle street pierqueen streetfull kitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I would stay here again. We got internet and carpark inclusive for the pricing.
Slightly far away from Queen street mall but was ok.
Found a 10cm long hair on the bed after check in. A bit gross.
Other than that, pretty good.

Room Tip: Just get a studio. It's plenty of room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Anonymous31081980
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I booked a 2 bedroom apartment for my sisters and for a weekend of wedding shopping in Brisbane. The apartment was nice and big and in a good location (walkable to the city centre). We had free parking which was very important. But our fridge was not working. I had bought all sorts of soft cheeses and canapé things to have for us and drinks and the spoiled and were not at all cold after 30hours in the fridge. we ended up having to get an esky and ice just to keep things fresh. I was not at all happy. The gentleman (not the manager) behind reception was not at all helpful or a solution seeker. I suggested we move to another apartment why they have it fixed because I had things I needed to keep cold and he could not think outside the box to try and accommodate us. I was not happy and not impressed at all.
The manager (a lovely lady) tried to fix it for us and it worked for about 1 hour and then stopped again. she was kind and very nice. For the price, it is a good spacious apartment in a central location, but I would think twice before staying again because I don't know what im going to get.

Room Tip: The 2 bedroom apartment on level 5 had a nice balcony
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Elizabeth B
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Husband and i Stayed 9 nights in 2 bedroom apartment for work travel
Pros
Spacious
Well equipped
Two bathrooms
Large balcony
Quiet location
Plenty of storage
Great Japanese restaurant across the road! Retro and great food
Walking distance to queen street mall, fortitude valley and eagle street waterfront
Walking distance to a woollies and pharmacy
Good pool and gym area with decent equipment
Cons
Poor ceiling / floor insulation and noisy people above us who didn't sleep until the wee hours meant several nights of very poor to no sleep....not happy as I had to get up at 6.30am to get to work on time. Mind you when I complained to the manager he was helpful so I can't fault them on the service.
Kettle had green slime in it...we boiled water on the hob instead.
Decor and walls were a bit battered...apartment appeared to be a bit unloved.
Ceiling fans which we needed to keep on all night were a bit squeaky.

Overall we thought this place was good value and the location was excellent. Would probably stay again.

Room Tip: Top floor to avoid noise above you
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Indybirdy
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Large unit. Surprised no aircons in bedrooms. Ambulance centre nearby so quite noisy at night. No screens on bedroom windows and a bit too noisy at night if you slept with the windows open. Staff at reception helpful and friendly. Close to city and restaurants. Local shop 5 min away with everything you need. Under cover secure parking available was included. Have been charged $35 at other locations.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lisa O
Reviewed November 26, 2013

The reception staff were very helpful and gave some helpful advice on restaurants shops etc. The room was large with a well equipped kitchen including laundry facilities if like us you are travelling around. The bedroom was large and there was a bath as well as a shower. Supermarkets etc close by. Would recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a high floor overlooking the cathedral.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple