“This restaurant make me love Thai food”
Review of Siam South Bank

Siam South Bank
Ranked #108 of 4,635 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2013

The presentation of the food, the service and taste - complete pakage. I keep on going back for more.
I would definetely recomend this to anyone with a taste for good food

There are newer reviews for Siam South Bank

Reviewed June 6, 2013

We had a simple, relaxed dinner here. The service was prompt and the food delicious. Simple, fresh fragrant food and wine served in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Friend and I shared a light lunch on Sunday before going on to a show - food was light, tasty, well presented; waiters were attentive without being intrusive; and we were able to spend an hour or so chatting without feeling that we were being moved on. Price is extremely reasonable. We'll definitely be eating there again.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Found this little restaurant by accident when out looking for a family friendly restaurant on a Saturday night.Lovely spot and the closeness to the play area was a huge hit with my kids. Service and atmosphere was great and the meals tasty and affordable for families(esp. compared to other restaurants around Southbank).
We will definately be back!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Thai, one of my favourite foods, Chicken and Cashew Nut, Ginger Beef with rice. A cold beer for my partner and chilled white wine for me. Highly recommended, great staff, fantastic food and nice outlook on the parkland.