“Friendly Staff, nice Gyoza”

Harajuku Gyoza Fortitude Valley
Ranked #67 of 5,046 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

If you like this type of food then go. Good deals on offer too, wings and beer.

Gyoza was nice.

Choice of fried or boil.

Plenty of choice.

Staff were very happy and helpful.

HiroGyoza, Manager at Harajuku Gyoza Fortitude Valley, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2017

Arigatou Gozaimasu for the nice comment. We thought you were Awesome!

Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

What a fun place this is! You are greeted with cheers from the staff. The premises are clean and hip. The staff efficient and so welcoming. AND the food is so very good Dishes to share which satisfy with lots of flavor and freshness . Reasonable price and joyful night out.

HiroGyoza, Manager at Harajuku Gyoza Fortitude Valley, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2017

Arigatou gozaimau Jean san :) Hope to see your happy face again soon!

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

I liked the server, she was adorable and full of fun energy. Food was decent but I found this restaurant when I was in the US and I set my hope really high & maybe that was the issue. I enjoyed my visit but wasn't blown away. I would go back but wouldn't give it a 5.

HiroGyoza, Manager at Harajuku Gyoza Fortitude Valley, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2017

Hello! Thank you for your honest review. It is great to know that our staff were energetic and fun. We are sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations but will take your feedback on board to do better in the future. Finally, when you mentioned that you found us in the US, do you mean America? We do not have any Harajuku Gyoza's outside of Australia you see :).

Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

My son and I had lunch at Harajuku Gyoza recently.
We really liked the busy atmosphere, the wait staff were friendly, service was efficient and the food was very tasty. Good portion sizes too.
Besides the Pork Gyoza and Chicken Karaage,, I am really pleased we tried the Pork Belly Open Gyoza. Delicious!
You will need to ask for entrees/starters to be brought out first, before the mains, otherwise all dishes are brought out at the same time.
The restaurant is licensed.
We will certainly return. Thank you.

HiroGyoza, Manager at Harajuku Gyoza Fortitude Valley, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2017

Arigatou gozaimasu Laurie san. We love to make our customer happy with yum and fun food. We will see your happy face again soon :).

Reviewed May 17, 2017

Thank goodness the crazy long queues have now disappeared, and it's much easier to get a table. We were a walk-in table of 8 for a mid-week dinner, and enjoyed quick and efficient service, delicious food, and will definitely be back for more.

Arigatou Gozaimasu Deanne san! Happy belly = happy customer :). Thank you for your awesome and honest review! We hope to see your happy face again soon.