“Breakfast to start the day”
Review of Motion Bar & Grill

Motion Bar & Grill
Ranked #244 of 4,635 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: As part of Brisbane Marriott’s multi-million dollar refurbishment project, Motion Bar & Grill is a new city destination restaurant in Uptown Precinct, The City. The restaurant features multiple dining locations including: luxurious booths, Chef’s Grill Table, high set tables in the stylish M Bar, a street side coffee bar and the soon to be opened M Deck with alfresco dining and river views. Head Chef Peter Iwanczyk has crafted a menu that centres around The Grill, focusing on regional produce. The restaurant will be open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and will be the home of Brisbane Marriott’s renowned High Tea.
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Living just around the corner we decided to have saturday morning breakfast here.
The staff were excellent and the atmoshpere was relaxing. We sat outside and ordered coffee and Fruit toast
The service and style was very swish and the prices accordingly high
Sometimes you have to pay a little more but in this case it was worth it.
Would recommend for anyone wanting breakfast that is staying n that part of the city.

Went back next day for takeaway coffees and thestaff recognised me and were very jovial and the coffee was delightful

There are newer reviews for Motion Bar & Grill

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Called in as we were walking past, had large Domaine Chandon flags flying, great lets pop in have a bit and some champagne. No one to seat me or to acknowledge me so I sat in one of the many empty Lounge chairs near the server y. 5 Mins past then 10 then as we approach 15 mins I went to find a staff member, there were 4 huddled in deep chatter "excuse me can someone offer me a cocktail menu". I received one and sat again so we could choose. We chose cocktails instead at $18.00 ea then no one cam to take the order after 10 more minutes ( now nearly 1/2 hour has passed and I am doing all of the work).Of I go to the bar and excuse myself again and ask if I may order, which my order was taken and the drinks arrived 5-8 minutes later. The worse insult to injury is that they were watery and very average, mostly ice. so we drank, did not order any food and left never to return to this 5 Star Hotel with lazy staff. Interesting was that I had to find a waiter to ask for my account after that it came very quickly as did the receipt without a thank you, very unfortunate

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Went with my family to celebrate Mother's Day. The staff are quite slow and lacking of the "smile" and personal touch. Food was great and my family members enjoyed the dinner.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

I just loved, loved, loved the breakfast here. The food and choices are great. Lunches and dinner were also lovely. Even the kids meals were full of flavour and just a little bit more special than your average kids meal. I actually ate some of my son's mac and cheese because it was a bit fancier than just a normal cheddar mac and cheese...I would love to have this recipe. The only downside was the price. I just found that for breakfast it was a bit pricey. If you are not worried about penny-pinching then I would totally recommend the breakfast here as the service is spectacular and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

Very pleasant, fairly ordinary surroundings. The staff are quite slow but very attentive when they came over, perhaps we were in too much of a hurry. We had the high tea with glass of Moet for $45, in place of lunch. There was plenty of food, and we weren't hungry at all. Very nice for a treat.