“QTOUR Australia”

Auckland Region, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“QTOUR Australia”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

On a recent visit to Brisbane we booked a QTOUR to Noosa and Sunshine Coast Hinterland. We were picked up by Harry outside our apartment block at the specified time. Harry was a genial Aussie guy and a font of knowledge with a good helping of humour. Our first stop was at Australia Zoo to drop off some people who were spending the day there . Then on to Emundi Market for a quick sample of their wares. Could easily get lost here. Then on to stunning Noosa where we were treated to a ferry ride which dropped us off outside the Sheraton. This gave us easy access to shops, cafes and the stunning beach. A wonderful place which we would love to visit again. On the way back to Brisbane we called in to a Nougat factory, the very quaint Montville, a cheese factory, and last but not least the Mary Cairncross Park with the wonderful rainforest and Glass House Mountains. A great day and money well spent.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank The2Ts2014

Whangarei, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“noosa/montville day trip”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I did a trip to the noosa/montville. the qtour was very efficient and confirmed the booking the day before and arranged to pick me up from the hotel which was a bonus.. Unfortunately the trip was disappointing because of the driver they had employed for the day. He got lost getting out of Brisbane. There was no commentary at all on our way so had no idea of where we were or what we were seeing. There was no opportunity for a toilet stop and we had an elderly lady on board who was desperate after 3 1/2 hours He was constantly looking at his "notes" to see what he should be doing next. What started off being a good company fast failed by the end of the day. He also got lost in Brisbane on our way back - Ended up going over the story bridge!!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank 228Traveller
Helsinki, Finland
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Nice trip to Noosa, Ermundi market and Montville”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

This comprehensive one-day trip enabled us to experience many different attractions: shopping at the Ermundi market, enjoying a nice walk in the rain forest, taking a quick dip in the sea at Noosa Head, enjoying arts and culture at Montville, and so on. Recommended for tourists who are currently in Brisbane!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank fiona_rabbit2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome day tour to sunshine coast!”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I visited sunshine coast with my sister and it was such a beautiful place! I really wanted to extend my stay if not for my follow on schedule. I loved the golf club the guide showed us and I appreciate the hospitality he showed us. I would love to visit again if I get a chance to.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank 정숙 곽
Auckland NZ
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Way to go Harry!”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I was on my own so decided on a tour for ease of transport. I joined a small group and Harry dropped me off at Australia Zoo on the way to the Emundi Markets with the rest of the tour. Harry's tour was great - lots of information - local knowledge is great when you're on a tour - pointing out so many places of interest along the way, especially the Glass House Mountains.
Harry gave us lots of info so the trip was really interesting. we were good for time on the return trip so we all agreed (at Harry's suggestion) to stop of at a Pineapple plantation along the highway- (at no extra cost- so this was indeed a bonus).
All in all a great day - with a great company !

Visited March 2014