“Way to go Harry!”

$116.21*
Australia Zoo and Sunshine Coast Day Trip from Brisbane
Ranked #35 of 118 Tours in Brisbane
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I was on my own so decided on a tour for ease of transport. I joined a small group and Harry dropped me off at Australia Zoo on the way to the Emundi Markets with the rest of the tour. Harry's tour was great - lots of information - local knowledge is great when you're on a tour - pointing out so many places of interest along the way, especially the Glass House Mountains.
Harry gave us lots of info so the trip was really interesting. we were good for time on the return trip so we all agreed (at Harry's suggestion) to stop of at a Pineapple plantation along the highway- (at no extra cost- so this was indeed a bonus).
All in all a great day - with a great company !

1  Thank HoneyNZ

Reviewed March 12, 2014

we went on day tour to Emundi Market,Noosa and Montville day trip. It was really good.
Noosa is a really beautiful beach and Montville got many lovely,special shops on the street. Also you can see Glass Houses Mountain from Montville. Our tour guide is Harry who was so informative and interesting. He takes good care of everyone and is always patient with the question and problem.I definitely recommend this great tour!!!

Reviewed January 11, 2014

We took Emundi, Noosa and Montville trip, was very good. Tour guide was Paul, this was first time to Australia and he was very informative and easy to understand as English is second language. The Sunshine Coast is very beautiful and learned a lot about history of Brisbane and Sunshine Coast, Paul and his daughter were very full of knowledge and made trip enjoyable and will be certain to come back very soon.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Harry Merkel who was our Tour Guide did an excellent job in keeping the trip interesting by taking us to quaint and beautiful places that most tourists do not see. He has an amazing ability to insert humor and levity into the tour and by the time I left, I felt I had made a friend in Harry. Great Tour, I will definitely visit with my family the next time I am in Brisbane.....but, ONLY if Harry is at the Helm again. Thank You.

2  Thank ravilai
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My trip with Q Tours was just over a year ago, when Harry was on his very first trip with Mark and about 8 travellers.
I too really enjoyed the day, weather not fantastic, but it was winter.
The variety and scope of the day was very impressive, Mark and Harry displayed great enthusiasm and knowledge between them. As a result my "what shall I do with myself on a rainy day in Brisbane" turned out to be a highlight of my stay.
I especially savoured the time in Montville and the ambling around its main street. The famous Hastings Street was also good for a quick stop, but the emphasis was justifiably on the outdoors, Noosa Beach, Noosa River, Montville and the Glasshouse Mountains.